Ihaia West (born 16 January 1992) is a New Zealand rugby union player who currently plays for La Rochelle in the Top 14 in France. Prior to this he was with Hawke's Bay in the ITM Cup as well as playing for the Hurricanes in Super Rugby. West played at under-20 level for New Zealand.
|Birth name||Ihaia Thomas West|
|Date of birth||16 January 1992|
|Place of birth||Havelock North, New Zealand|
|Height||1.75 m (5 ft 9 in)|
|Weight||84 kg (13 st 3 lb)|
|School||Napier Boys' High School|
|Rugby union career|
In 2013, he was named as the sole First Five-Eighth in the Maori All Blacks squad for their tour to North America.
On 7 June 2017, West wrote his name into history by scoring the match winning try against the touring British and Irish Lions at Eden Park, with 6 minutes remaining. He added the conversion to push his side to a 22 - 16 final scoreline in what was the first Lions defeat on tour.
- "Maori All Blacks squad for North America Tour named" (Press release). All Blacks. 22 October 2013. Retrieved 30 October 2013.
- "Ihaia West called into Chiefs squad, Super Rugby 2014". 3 News. 13 January 2014. Retrieved 24 April 2014.
- "Ihaia West called into Blues squad" (Press release). Blues. 14 April 2014. Archived from the original on 5 June 2014. Retrieved 15 April 2014.
- "Super Smashing: Auckland Blues hammer sorry Queensland Reds". www.sportal.co.nz. 2 May 2014. Retrieved 23 September 2016.
- "Classement des réalisateurs Saison 2018/19". sports.fr. Retrieved 15 June 2019.