Ignatiy Mikhailovich Nesterov (Uzbek: Ignatiy Mixaylovich Nesterov, Russian: Игнатий Михайлович Нестеров) (born 20 June 1983, in Samarkand) is an Uzbekistani football goalkeeper of Russian origin who plays for Lokomotiv Tashkent.
|Full name||Ignatius Mikhailovich Nesterov|
|Date of birth||20 June 1983|
|Place of birth||Samarkand, Uzbekistan SSR, Soviet Union|
|Height||1.82 m (6 ft 0 in)|
* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 22 January 2020|
‡ National team caps and goals correct as of 25 January 2019
Absolute record holder in five Asian Cups (2004, 2007, 2011, 2015 and 2019). There is no other similar football player in Asia who has achieved such a result. One of the most titled football players in the history of Uzbekistan's football. Thirteen-time champion of Uzbekistan, thirteen-time winner of the Cup of Uzbekistan.
He played for Pakhtakor from 2002 to 2009. By playing for Pakhtakor Nesterov he became the first-choice goalkeeper of the national team.
In July 2009 Nesterov moved to Bunyodkor, signing a 3.5 years contract with the club.
On 10 December 2013 the press service of Lokomotiv announced a contract signing with Nesterov. The terms of the deal were not disclosed. He was linked with Asian giants Persepolis of Iran in January 2016.
- Uzbek League (6): 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007
- Uzbek Cup (6): 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007
- CIS cup: 2007
- AFC Champions League semi-final (2): 2003, 2004
- Uzbek League (4): 2009, 2010, 2011, 2013
- Uzbek Cup (3): 2010, 2012, 2013
- AFC Champions League semi-final (1): 2012
Nesterov is of Russian ancestry and a devout Orthodox Christian, he has multiple tattoos refer to his Christian faith، he is bilingual speaking Russian and Uzbek
- "Игнатий Нестеров подписал контракт с "Бунедкором" на 3,5 года". Uzreport.com. 22 July 2009.
- "Uzbekistan goalkeeper moves to Locomotive". UzDaily.com. 11 December 2013.
- "گزینه جدید پرسپولیس برای جانشینی سوشا: دروازهبان تیم ملی ازبکستان". 90tv.ir.