Ideas Above Our Station
This article needs additional citations for verification. (July 2012) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Ideas Above Our Station is the first studio album by the English alternative rock band, Hundred Reasons, released on May 20, 2002, on Columbia Records. The album reached #6 in the UK album chart and is the band's most commercially successful album to date.
|Ideas Above Our Station|
|Studio album by|
|Released||May 20, 2002|
|Recorded||The Magic Shop, New York City|
Mission Sound, Brooklyn
|Hundred Reasons chronology|
|Drowned in Sound|||
In 2012, the band got together after a three-year break to celebrate the album's ten-year anniversary.
- "I'll Find You"
- "What Thought Did"
- "If I Could"
- "Gone Too Far"
- "Remmus" (Bonus Track)
- "No.5" (Bonus Track)
- Andy Bews - drums
- Colin Doran - lead vocals, keyboard
- Andy Gilmour - bass guitar
- Larry Hibbitt - guitar, vocals, lead vocals (chorus of "Shine")
- Paul Townsend - guitar, vocals, lead vocals (verses of "Silver")
- Dave Sardy - producer
- Greg Fidelman - engineering
- Greg Gordon - editing, additional engineering
- Juan Garcia - second engineer
- Peter - second engineer
- Jennifer Paola - production coordinator
- Stephen Marcussen - mastering
- Stewart Whitmore - digital editing
- Steve Gullick - photography
- Dave Goodchild - photography
- Mark Unwin / Precesssion Industries - design, illustration
Charts and certificationsEdit
|UK Albums Chart||6||RIAA: Gold||200,000|
|2001||"I'll Find You"||UK Singles Chart||37|
|2002||"If I Could"||UK Singles Chart||19|
|2002||"Silver"||UK Singles Chart||15|
|2002||"Falter"||UK Singles Chart||38|