This article needs additional citations for verification. (September 2015)
- State - Pernambuco
- Region - Sertão Pernambucano
- Boundaries - Custódia and Sertânia (N); Inajá and Manari (S); Tupanatinga (E); Floresta (W).
- Area - 2033.59 km²
- Elevation - 401 m
- Hydrography - Moxotó River
- Vegetation - Caatinga hiperxerófila
- Climate - semi arid - (Sertão) hot
- Annual average temperature - 24.7 c
- Distance to Recife - 331.6 km
The main economic activities in Ibimirim are based in commerce and agribusiness, especially creation of goats, sheep, pigss, cattle, donkeys, horses, chickens; and plantations of tomatoes, beans, mangoes and bananas.
|Population ||GDP x(1000 R$).||GDP pc (R$)||PE|
Economy by Sector 2006
|Primary sector||Secondary sector||Service sector|
|HDI (2000)||Hospitals (2007)||Hospitals beds (2007)||Children's Mortality every 1000 (2005)|