This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page. (Learn how and when to remove these template messages)(Learn how and when to remove this template message)
INKAS Group of Companies is a privately held Canadian company specializing in security, manufacturing & development services. Founded in 1993 in Toronto, Canada, INKAS offered armed messenger services to local merchants and later expanded its service portfolio to include cash management and security solutions. INKAS has business divisions that include armored vehicle and safe manufacturing, metal fabrication, software development, financial and environmental protection services. In 2015, INKAS opened the first armored vehicle showroom in Canada and has expanded to Lagos, Nigeria and Sderot, Israel.
|Privately held corporation|
|Founded||Toronto, Ontario, Canada (1993 )|
Number of locations
|David Khazanski, CEO INKAS Group of Companies|
Rita Simkin, President, INKAS Security Services Ltd
Philip Daskal, Vice President of Sales, INKAS Armored Vehicle Manufacturing
Arthur Yurovitsky, Vice President of Marketing & Business Development, INKAS Group of Companies
Alexander Khomyakov Head of INKAS Safe Manufacturing
Paul Khakhan Head of AppGear Ltd
|Services||Security services (armed courier service, safes, armored vehicles, POS systems)|
|Revenue||$150 million (2016)|
Number of employees
|Divisions||INKAS Security Services LTD.|
INKAS Armored Vehicle Manufacturing
INKAS Payment Corporation
INKASTRANS Canada Ltd.
INKAS Safe Manufacturing
INKAS Professional Vehicle Manufacturing
2M7 Financial Services
|Footnotes / references|
ATM=Automated teller machines
POS=Point of sale
OEM=Original equipment manufacturer
CIT=Cash in Transit
INKAS Security Services Ltd. established in 1993 is a cash management company offering a full cycle of security services to government entities as well as businesses, merchants and financial institutions. Services include the secured transportation of cash and its equivalents, coin processing, ATM services, armed security and vault storage. Within the realm of cash management services in Canada, INKAS is known for its skilled workforce and technical expertise. The company operates a fleet of armored vehicles that are manufactured and customized on the premises. Each vehicle is equipped with 360° armored protection and the latest technology. INKAS deploys a fleet of unmarked armored Mercedes Sprinters that are environmentally friendly and fuel-efficient. In 2014 INKAS expanded their presence to Montreal, Quebec and Ottawa, Ontario.
Armored vehicle manufacturingEdit
INKAS Armored Vehicle Manufacturing is a division of INKAS Group of Companies, which specializes in the design and production of a wide range of armored vehicles, including executive SUVs, luxury sedans, special purpose vehicles, personnel carriers, cash-in-transit vehicles, and others. Since its inception in 1996, INKAS Armored Vehicle Manufacturing has been providing armored vehicles for financial institutions, law enforcement agencies, government officials, corporate clients all around the world. Operating from multiple facilities located in Toronto, Canada, and Lagos, Nigeria, INKAS Armored Vehicle Manufacturing fulfills all orders, regardless of its capacity, with an individual approach to the needs and requirements of every client. In 2015, INKAS opened the armored vehicle showroom in Canada and over the years has expanded its presence overseas to Lagos, Nigeria and Sderot, Israel.
INKAS Payments Corp. is a subsidiary of INKAS Group of Companies formed in 1993. With a strong focus on payment processing solutions and services, INKAS Payments Corp. emerged as a valuable provider of merchant services. Today, INKAS Payments Corp. has thousands of merchants within its portfolio ranging from St. Johns, Newfoundland to Vancouver, British Columbia. By following the internal CISS mandate (Creativity, Innovation, Stability and Support), INKAS develops custom solutions for the clients that require a tailored approach. INKAS Payment Corp. is a Registered MSP/ISO of the Canadian branch of U.S. Bank National Association and Elavon.
INKASTRANS Canada Ltd.Edit
The INKAS group of companies established INKASTRANS Canada Inc. to broaden the company’s presence in the field of environmental protection. Today, INKASTRANS Canada Inc., along with its West-African partner INKAS Environmental Protection Ltd. possesses an extensive range of equipment, materials, and specializes in tackling oil spill emergencies of all capacities on land and sea all over the globe. INKASTRANS Canada is committed to conducting its business in a responsible and ethical manner that is compatible with the balanced environmental and economic needs of the communities in which it operates.
INKAS Nigeria is a joint venture organization between INKAS Group of Companies of Canada, and Sapid Holdings of Nigeria. Based in Victoria Island, Lagos, INKAS Nigeria is an armored vehicle showroom, sales office, as well as, an after-sales support center for its Western Africa clients. INKAS manufactures a wide range of armored vehicles that include SUV's, Sedans, Bullion Vans, Transport Vehicles, and many more. INKAS Nigeria also provides Training Services for Nigerian CIT, and Security Companies.
Established in 1999, INKAS Safe Manufacturing is a Canadian owned and operated company located in Toronto, Canada. INKAS manufactures and distributes a large variety of safes and other security products for retailers, government agencies, financial institutions, jewelry stores, pharmaceutical chains and corporate clients. INKAS offers a large variety of safes including custom luxury safes, explosive resistant safes, UL rated safes, burglary safes, fire-proof safes, B-rated safes, cash depositories, and hotel safes. INKAS distributes its safes through a network of locksmiths, safe technicians, dealers and distributors located across North America. INKAS also provides services such as safe installation, safe relocation, safe opening, safe lock and combination changes, complete safe modifications, repairs and general maintenance.
Founded in 1999, INKAS Safe Manufacturing builds safes for retailers, government agencies, financial institutions, jewellery stores, pharmaceutical chains and home owners. INKAS Safe Manufacturing also distributes other products including cash depositories, fireproof filing cabinets, and dials and locks. INKAS Safe Manufacturing markets these safes across North America.
Environment protection servicesEdit
INKASTRANS Environment Protection Services supplies standard equipment and services to maintain and clean worldwide oil spills. INKASTRANS Environment Protection Services current line-up includes a range of Containment Booms, Recovery Systems, Dispersant Spray Systems, Specified Vehicles and Boats, Equipment Packages, Oil Spill Kits, Machinery for Contaminated Soils Treatment, Personal Protective Equipment, and a range of proprietary Polymer and Natural Sorbent Products.
- "INKAS Group of Companies," Bloomberg Businessweek. (Retrieved 2011-01-23.)
- CHASE, STEVEN "Canadian armoured-vehicle maker not flattered by foreign imitation (Retrieved 2017-03-24.)
- "Made in Canada: Bulletproof automotive overhauls". The Globe and Mail. Retrieved 12 July 2016.
- "A brand-new upscale INKAS facility and armored vehicle showroom opened in North York". www.inkas.ca. December 12, 2015.
- "INKAS armoured vehicles provide safety in global "hot zones"". Annex Business Media. Retrieved 3 May 2016.
- "Armoured car maker INKAS launches new Toronto manufacturing plant". 10 December 2015. Retrieved 8 July 2016.
- "About INKAS". Retrieved 3 May 2016.
- "Canadian INKAS Acquires Two Israeli Tactical Vehicle Manufacturers". 18 April 2017. Retrieved 6 December 2017.
- "A true pioneer within the Canadian security sector". www.inkas.ca.
- "Company Profile". www.security.inkas.ca.
- "INKAS Has Commenced Full-Cycle Operations in Ottawa". www.pr.com. November 19, 2016.
- "About INKAS Armored," INKAS Armored Vehicle Manufacturing website ( ) (Retrieved 2011-01-25.)
- While INKAS is based in Canada, and would therefore be expected to use the armoured spelling, it instead uses the armored spelling
- Powell, Matt. "INKAS armoured vehicles provide safety in global "hot zones"".
- "Inkas Payments Company Profile". www.inkaspayments.ca.
- "Inkastrans". www.inkastrans.com.
- "Inkas Environmental". www.inkasenvironmental.com.
- "Fights oil pollutions on land and sea". www.inkas.ca.
- "INKAS is proud to announce "INKASTRANS", a new addition to INKAS Group of Companies". www.newswire.ca. January 30. Check date values in:
- "Inkas Nigeria". www.armoredvehicles.ng.
- "About Inkas Safes Company". www.inkassafes.com.
- "INKAS Introduces a New Line of Bank-Grade Luxury Safes". www.pr.com. July 22, 2017.
- "A history of expertise, innovation and quality," INKAS Group website ( ) (Retrieved 2011-01-23.)