ICFAI University, Dehradun
ICFAI University, Dehradun (IUD), or in its fuller name Institute of Chartered Financial Analysts of India University, Dehradun, is a Private university located in the city of Dehradun, in north Indian state of Uttarakhand. It was established in 2003 and is organised into four institutes, which are as ICFAI Law School (ILS), ICFAI Business School (IBS), ICFAI Tech School (ITS), and ICFAI Education School (IEds).
|Vice-Chancellor||Pawan K. Aggarwal|
ICFAI University, Dehradun was established in 2003 by the Institute of Chartered Financial Analysts of India (ICFAI), an educational society, under the ICFAI University Act, 2003.
The IUD campus is at Selaqui, in Dehradun. It has 2,565,000 square feet (238,300 m2) of built-up area with academic blocks, workshops, laboratories, faculty rooms, auditorium, seminar halls, computer labs, library, and other student facilities. The campus is capable of accommodating up to 3,000 students.
Like all universities in India, ICFAI University, Dehradun is recognised by the University Grants Commission (UGC). The University is a recognised member of Association of Commonwealth Universities (ACU) and the Association of Indian Universities (AIU).
ICFAI Law SchoolEdit
The ICFAI Law School, formerly the Faculty of Law, is a constituent of the university. It offers a five-year LL.B (Hons.), three-year LL.B (Hons.) and one-year LL.M.
ICFAI Tech SchoolEdit
The ICFAI Tech School (ITS), formerly the Faculty of Science and Technology, is a constituent of the university. It commenced operations in 2004. It offers Ph.D., M.Tech and B.Tech. programs.
It conducts the Admission Test for IcfaiTech (ATIT), in online and written formats, for its B. Tech. program. The eligibility to enter IcfaiTech Dehradun campus is to have a minimum of 60% in 10+2 or equivalent with Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and English as mandatory subjects.
ICFAI Business SchoolEdit
The ICFAI Business School (IBS), formerly the Faculty of Management, is a constituent of the university. It commenced operations in 2004. It offers an MBA Program.
ICFAI Education SchoolEdit
The ICFAI Education School (IEdS), formerly the Faculty of Education, is a constituent of the university. It commenced operations in 2004. It offers a B. Ed. program. The program is approved by the National Council for Teacher Education (NCTE) and National Assessment and Accreditation Council (NAAC).
|Law – India|
|India Today (2019) - 25|
- "The ICFAI University Act, 2003" (PDF). Government of Uttarakhand. 10 July 2003.
- "Infrastructure". iudehradun.edu.in. Retrieved 15 January 2012.
- "UGC Approval Notification" (PDF). 22 July 2005. Retrieved 30 August 2018.
- "ACU members". www.acu.ac.uk. Retrieved 23 August 2018.
- "AIU Members". www.aiu.ac.in. Retrieved 23 August 2018.
- "Admission Test for IcfaiTech (ATIT)". atitindia.org. Retrieved 1 January 2015.
- "NCTE Approval". iudehradun.edu.in. Archived from the original on 11 August 2011. Retrieved 10 June 2011.
- "NAAC Approval" (PDF). iudehradun.edu.in. Retrieved 15 January 2012.
- "Best Law Colleges 2019: List of Top Law Colleges in 2019 in India". Indiatoday.in. Retrieved 9 June 2019.