Milloshi was born in Macukull, Mat District, Albania, on January 26, 1946. During communist rule, Milloshi, who was a member of the Party of Labour, was a writer and a somewhat obscure figure. He established the "Enver Hoxha" Voluntary Activists' Union, an organization loyal to the principles and policies of Enver Hoxha, at Berat on 22 February 1991, apparently with the backing of some leading hard-liners in the Party of Labour. The organization waged a prominent and vocal struggle to prevent the unraveling of communist rule. Milloshi was also a modest author and poet.
He died in Tirana's "Senatorium" hospital, on April 25, 2012, after struggling with pulmonary fibrosis.
Milloshi participated more than once in the local elections, running for Mayor of Tirana Municipality. He was considered a key factor in 2011 Pyrrhic victory of Lulzim Basha over former Mayor Edi Rama in Albanian Local Elections 2011, gaining around 1400 votes.
- Emër * (2012-04-25). "Ndërron jetë kreu i Partisë Komuniste, Hysni Milloshi". Gazeta Tema. Archived from the original on 2012-06-20. Retrieved 2012-07-07.
- Elez Biberaj, Albania in Transition: The Rocky Road to Democracy (1999), Westview Press, page 91.
- Vdiq kryetari i Partisë Komuniste, Hysni Milloshi [Communist Party leader, Hysni Milloshi, is dead] (in Albanian), Gazeta Express, April 25, 2012, retrieved 2013-10-29
- Basha vajton humbjen e Hysni Milloshit, e bëri kryebashkiak [Basha mourns over Hysni Milloshi's death, he became a Mayor because of him] (in Albanian), AMA News, April 25, 2012, retrieved 2013-10-29
- https://web.archive.org/web/20090530020808/http://www.cec.org.al/2004/Zgjedhejekuvendfiles/partite%20e%20regjistruara/partit2005.pdf (PDF)