|Location||470, Hyangnam-ro, Hyangnam-eup, Hwaseong, South Korea|
|Owner||Hwaseong City Hall|
|Operator||Hwaseong City Corporation|
5,158 (indoor arena)
|Built||9 January 2009 – 29 May 2011|
|Opened||1 October 2011|
|Construction cost||$175 million (stadium)|
Hwaseong FC (2013–present)
Hwaseong IBK Altos (2011–present)
South Korea National Football Team
The stadium has hosted South Korea World Cup qualifiers, including a 2018 FIFA World Cup qualifier against Laos and a 2022 FIFA World Cup qualifier against Sri Lanka. The stadium has also hosted football matches at the 2013 EAFF East Asian Cup and the 2014 Asian Games.
Hwaseong Indoor ArenaEdit
- "Hwaseong Sports Complex". hsuco.or.kr (in Korean). Archived from the original on 25 March 2020. Retrieved 29 November 2019.
- Price, Steve (20 September 2015). "Hwaseong Stadium: the mother of all white elephants". World Soccer.
- "Kim Shin-wook grabs four goals as Korea Republic put Sri Lanka to the sword". Fox Soccer. 18 October 2015.
- "Socceroos lose to Japan at East Asian Cup despite late goals". The Guardian. 25 July 2013.
- "Asian Games: China edge out Pakistan to reach men's football knockouts". Express Tribune. 22 September 2014.