Humboldt Municipal Airport (Tennessee)
Humboldt Municipal Airport (FAA LID: M53) is a public-use airport located in Gibson County, Tennessee, United States. It is three nautical miles (6 km) southeast of the central business district of the City of Humboldt, which owns the airport. According to the FAA's National Plan of Integrated Airport Systems for 2009–2013, it was classified as a general aviation airport.
Humboldt Municipal Airport
|Owner||City of Humboldt|
|Elevation AMSL||421 ft / 128 m|
Facilities and aircraftEdit
Humboldt Municipal Airport covers an area of 128 acres (52 ha) at an elevation of 421 feet (128 m) above mean sea level. It has one runway designated 4/22 with an asphalt surface measuring 4,003 by 75 feet (1,220 x 23 m).
For the 12-month period ending November 23, 1999, the airport had 10,222 aircraft operations, an average of 28 per day: 98.5% general aviation, 1% air taxi, and 0.5% military. At that time there were 19 aircraft based at this airport: 89.5% single-engine and 10.5% multi-engine.
- FAA Airport Master Record for M53 ( PDF). Federal Aviation Administration. Effective 17 December 2009.
- FAA National Plan of Integrated Airport Systems: 2009–2013 Archived August 6, 2011, at the Wayback Machine
- Aerial photo as of 1 February 1997 from USGS The National Map
- FAA Terminal Procedures for M53, effective June 18, 2020
- Resources for this airport: