Hui Ruoqi (Chinese: 惠若琪; born 4 March 1991) is a former female Chinese volleyball player. She is the Outside Hitter and the fifteenth Captain of China women's national volleyball team, and plays for Jiangsu. She retired in 2018.
4 March 1991
Dalian, Liaoning, China
|Height||1.91 m (6 ft 3 in)|
|Weight||71 kg (157 lb)|
|Spike||315 cm (124 in)|
|Block||305 cm (120 in)|
On March 4, 1991, Hui was born in Dalian. Her parents are Hui Fei (惠飞) and Xu Xueyuan (许雪媛). She has a sister Hui Ruoxuan (惠若璇) who is ten years her junior. Both of her parents were keen volleyball players when they were young.
Hui is the alumnus of Nanjing No.29 Middle School and received her master's degree in physical education from Nanjing Normal University in 2017. She then started at the same university as a PhD student.
She started playing volleyball in elementary school in Nanjing. In 2006, she was chosen for the Jiangsu professional team. In 2007, she was selected for the national team.  She was part of the Team China that won gold at the 2016 Summer Olympics.
- "Hui Ruoqi". Jiangsu Sports Bureau. Archived from the original on 2016-11-26. Retrieved 2016-11-26.
- 基因强大：惠若琪父母均为大学排球健将，一家三口都穿12号 Retrieved 2017-01-15
- 女汉子or萌妹子?都是小惠 Retrieved 2017-01-15
- 父亲为惠若琪打球辞去政府工作 为采访骂哭16岁女儿 Retrieved 2017-01-15
- 惠若琪回二十九中 Retrieved 2017-01-15
- 惠若琪 南京师范大学体育科学学院 Retrieved 2017-01-15
- If the exposure was admitted to 2017 doctoral students was 25 years old! Learn tyrants ah - sports websit of Best China News
- 阿迪达斯携手宁泽涛惠若琪开启我是万里挑一 Retrieved 2017-01-15