(Redirected from Huangpu (disambiguation))
Huangpu, also formerly romanized Whangpoo or Whang-Po, may refer to:
- Huangpu District, Shanghai, China
- Huangpu River, in Shanghai, China
- Huangpu District, Guangzhou, Guangdong, China
- Huangpu Military Academy, in Guangzhou, China
- Pazhou Island, formerly known as Whampoa or Huangpu, now in Haizhu District, Guangzhou, China
- Huangpu, Zhongshan, a town in Zhongshan, Guangdong, China
- Huangpu Road Station, a station on Line 1 in Wuhan, Hubei, China
- Whampoa (disambiguation), another former romanization of the same Chinese name
- Huangfu, a Chinese surname
| This disambiguation page lists articles about distinct geographical locations with the same name.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.