Hualien railway station
Hualien (Chinese: 花蓮; pinyin: Huālián; Pe̍h-ōe-jī: Hoa-lian) is a railway station in Hualien City, Hualien County, Taiwan served by Taiwan Railways Administration. It is the terminal station of North-link line and the starting station of Taitung line.
|TRA railway station|
|Other names||Kalingko (Amis)|
|Location||100 Guolian 1st Rd|
Hualien City, Hualien County
|Distance||169.4 km to Badu|
|Structure type||Ground level|
|Station code||I14 (statistical)|
|Classification||Special class (Chinese: 特等)|
|1944-10-02||Destroyed in war|
|Passengers (2017)||10.559 million per year 0.4%|
|Rank||12 out of 228|
The station has two island platforms and one side platform. The station first opened on 17 February 1911 as "Karenkō Station" (花蓮港驛). It was rebuilt in 2018 with a modern design and more retail space for food, drink, and gift shops.
Around the stationEdit
- 各站營業里程-1.西部幹線. Taiwan Railways Administration (in Chinese). 11 December 2008. Retrieved 3 September 2018.
- "Archived copy" 車站數-按等級別分 (PDF). Taiwan Railways Administration (in Chinese). Archived from the original (PDF) on 30 October 2018. Retrieved 30 October 2018.CS1 maint: archived copy as title (link)
- 車站大事紀. Taiwan Railways Administration (in Chinese). 11 December 2008. Retrieved 17 October 2018.
- 花蓮車站歷史沿革. Taiwan Railways Administration (in Chinese). 11 December 2008. Retrieved 3 September 2018.
- 花蓮站新建站房10月3日正式啟用. Taiwan Railways Administration (in Chinese). 11 December 2008. Retrieved 5 October 2018.
- 花東線鐵路瓶頸路段雙軌化暨全線電氣化計畫. Railway Bureau, MOTC (in Chinese). Retrieved 2 September 2018.
- 臺鐵統計資訊. Taiwan Railways Administration (in Chinese). Retrieved 1 September 2018.
Media related to TRA Hualien Station at Wikimedia Commons
|This article about a railroad station in Taiwan is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|