The neutrality of this article is disputed. (February 2015) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Hua Qianfang (Chinese: 花千芳; pinyin: Huā Qiānfāng; born 1978) is a Chinese essayist and blogger. He is now the vice president of Fushun Writers Association. His most well-known works are Our Armageddon and Our Journey Is The Ocean of Stars. He is a supporter of communist orthodoxy and has expressed nationalist, anti-American and anti-western sentiments. He is noted for praising Xi Jinping, General Secretary of the Communist Party of China at a conference on art and literature.
|Born||Ning Xueming (宁学明)|
1978 (age 42–43)
Qingyuan Manchu Autonomous County, Liaoning, China
|Notable works||Our Armageddon|
On November 21, 2014, Hua Qianfang took part in China's inaugural World Internet Conference, he said: "In its determination to lead the Information Age, China already has the heart of Sima Zhao." (中国引领信息时代的决心，已经是司马昭之心了)
- Our Armageddon (我们的末日)
- Our Journey Is The Ocean of Stars (我们的征途是星辰大海)
- 花千芳当选为市作家协会副主席. gmw.cn (in Chinese). 2014-11-07.
- "Is this the new face of China's silent majority?". Foreignpolicy.com. 2014-10-21.
- "In Defense of Zhou Xiaoping, China's Patriotic Blogger Zhou Xiaoping is a product of the extreme tendencies of both China's supporters and China's critics". The Diplomat (in Chinese). 2014.
- "Xi hails two bloggers for pro-establishment writings". Ejinsight. 2014-10-17.
- Liu Sibo (2014-11-24). "Archived copy" 花千芳参加首届世界互联网大会并发言. Fushun Daily (in Chinese). Archived from the original on 2015-12-22. Retrieved 2014-11-24. CS1 maint: discouraged parameter (link) CS1 maint: archived copy as title (link)
- 花千芳回应“司马昭之心”：事还是办成了. Ifeng (in Chinese). 2014-11-22. Retrieved 2014-11-24. CS1 maint: discouraged parameter (link)