Hu Ling-fang (Chinese: 胡綾芳; pinyin: Hú Língfāng; born 4 June 1998) is a Taiwanese badminton player. In 2016, she was selected to compete at the 2016 Uber Cup in Kunshan, China. She played as a third women's singles and finally the Taiwanese team beat the Mauritanian with the score 5-0. She won her first senior international title at the 2017 Finnish Open in the mixed doubles event partnered with Tseng Min-hao. Hu also joined the national team participating at the 2018 Asian Games.
|Born||4 June 1998|
|Height||1.71 m (5 ft 7 in)|
|Weight||62 kg (137 lb)|
|Women's singles & doubles|
|Highest ranking||111 (WS 13 October 2016)|
35 (WD 19 October 2017)
28 (XD 9 November 2017)
BWF World Tour (1 runner-up)Edit
The BWF World Tour, announced on 19 March 2017 and implemented in 2018, is a series of elite badminton tournaments, sanctioned by Badminton World Federation (BWF). The BWF World Tour are divided into six levels, namely World Tour Finals, Super 1000, Super 750, Super 500, Super 300 (part of the HSBC World Tour), and the BWF Tour Super 100.
|2019||Orléans Masters||Super 100||Hsu Ya-ching|| Chloe Birch
BWF International Challenge/Series (1 title, 1 runner-up)Edit
|2017||Finnish Open||Tseng Min-hao|| Mikkel Mikkelsen
|2017||Polish Open||Tseng Min-hao|| Robert Mateusiak
|22–20, 20–22, 13–21||Runner-up|
- "Players: Ling Fang Hu". bwfbadminton.com. Badminton World Federation. Retrieved 9 April 2017.
- "羽球》湯優盃預賽首戰 台灣女團5：0輕取對手". sports.ltn.com.tw (in Chinese). Liberty Times. Retrieved 9 April 2017.
- "芬蘭挑戰賽》男雙廖敏竣／蘇敬恒、混雙曾敏豪／胡綾芳雙雙奪冠" (in Chinese). LTSports. 9 April 2017. Retrieved 24 December 2018.
- "Athletes: Hu Ling Fang". Wayback Machine. Archived from the original on 20 August 2018. Retrieved 24 December 2018.
- "BWF Launches New Events Structure". Badminton World Federation. 29 November 2017.
- "Action-Packed Season Ahead!". Badminton World Federation. 15 January 2018.
|This biographical article relating to Taiwanese badminton is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|