|City||Gold Coast, Queensland|
|Broadcast area||Gold Coast RA1 ()|
|Branding||1029 Hot Tomato|
|Slogan||Playing the Gold Coast's Best Music, 1029 Hot Tomato|
|Frequency||102.9 MHz FM|
|First air date||August 1, 2003|
4 - Queensland|
Hot Tomato Broadcasting
Hot Tomato Broadcasting Company Pty Ltd |
(Hot Tomato Australia Pty Ltd)
|Website||102.9 Hot Tomato Official website|
The current breakfast line-up consists of Sean Flanagan, comedic writer for TV and radio, teamed with Emily Jade O'Keeffe, formerly a presenter at Nova 106.9 and Christo, formerly of The Edge 96ONE, WSFM and Nova. The current drive show consists of Malcolm Lees, most famous as a member of Club Veg, is partnered with former Sea FM announcers Paul Gale and Moyra Major. Another notable personality is former Australian Idol contestant Stu Campbell, who formerly hosted the night show but now is part of the commercial creative copy writing department. The Street Team are known as "The 1029ers" and feature Big Brother million dollar winner Trevor Butler.
A key point of difference between Hot Tomato and the other Gold Coast radio stations is that all shows originate and are broadcast from the local region, there is no networking, apart from the Kylie and Jackie O show. 
Hot Tomato was the first radio station in Queensland to use the limited inventory concept, getting around the Nova trademark by calling it "only ever two ads in a row." Hot Tomato also prides itself on an active local newsroom delivering on-the-hour news updates and runs a local website called myGC which have news from the Gold Coast, Australia and the world, events on the Coast and more. The first song played on Hot Tomato was The Rolling Stones' "Sympathy for the Devil".
Current On-Air Line-upEdit
- Breakfast 5am-9am: "Flan & Emily Jade with Christo" hosted by Sean Flanagan, Emily Jade O'Keeffe and David Christopher
- Mornings 9am-12 noon: Candice
- Afternoons 12 noon-3pm: Simon Carey
- Drive 3pm-7pm: Galey, Mal & Moyra hosted by Paul Gale, Malcolm Lees and Moyra Major
- Evenings 7pm -8pm: "The Hour of Power with Kyle & Jackie O Kyle & Jackie O"
- Nights 8pm-10pm: "Hot Nights”
- Dawns: 10pm-12am: "Homegrown"
- Mid Dawns 12am-5am: 1029 Hot Tomato, playing the Gold Coast's Best Music
- Saturday 6am-6pm: 1029 Hot Tomato, playing the Gold Coast's Best Music
- Sunday 4pm-6pm: Fitzy & Wippa
- Sunday 6pm-8pm: Carey’s Countdown
- Sunday 6am to 4pm 1029 Hot Tomato, playing the Gold Coast's Best Music
- Sunday evening 10pm-12am: "Homegrown"
- Graham Miles: General Manager
- Dan Bradley: Content Director
- Graeme Tawyer: Director of Sales
- Justin Williams: Director of Promotions and Marketing
- David Crane: Director of Engineering and IT
- Marsha Graham: Multimedia Manager
- Stu Campbell: Creative Director
- Simon Dawson: Music Director