Horticulture Week is a British horticultural periodical, covering nursery production, garden retail, landscaping, arboriculture, garden heritage, groundsmanship and amenity horticulture.
History and profileEdit
In November 2006 the magazine's publisher Haymarket Group bought rival horticulture magazine Grower, which is now incorporated into Horticulture Week, expanding its coverage into edibles production.
In 2008 the website of Horticulture Week was started.
The magazine is normally read by around 25,000 subscribers. However, in 2020 this rose to 300,000 through trial subscriptions as interest in gardening increased during the UK lockdown in the COVID-19 pandemic.
- "About Horticulture Week". Horticulture Week. Retrieved 24 November 2015.
- "What's next for Haymarket Media?". Flashes and Flames. 27 July 2015. Retrieved 16 August 2015.
- Ben Bold (23 November 2006). "Haymarket buys leading horticulture title Grower". Brand Republic. London. Retrieved 24 November 2015.
- "Horticulture Week appoints Christina Taylor as online editor". Journalism. 22 April 2008. Retrieved 24 November 2015.
- "You and Yours". BBC Radio 4. 7 September 2020.
|This British magazine or academic journal-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
See tips for writing articles about magazines. Further suggestions might be found on the article's talk page.