Horatius may refer to:
- several ancient Roman men of the gens Horatia, including:
- Quintus Horatius Flaccus, the poet known in English as Horace
- one of the Horatii, three members of the gens Horatia who fought to the death against the Curiatii
- Marcus Horatius Pulvillus, consul in 509 and 507 BC
- Horatius Cocles, hero who defended the Sublician Bridge
- Marcus Horatius Barbatus, consul in 449 BC
- Horatius Acquaviva d'Aragona (d.1617), an Italian prelate
- Horatius Paulijn (1644-1691), a Dutch painter
- Horatius Sebastiani (1771-1851), a French soldier and diplomat
- Horatius Bonar (1808–1889), a Scottish churchman and poet
- Horatius "H.H." Coleman (1892-1969), an American church pastor
- Horatius Murray (1903-1989), a British Army General
- Horatius Faversham, a character in the radio series The Penny Dreadfuls Present...
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Horatius.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.