Hong Kong Economic and Trade Office, London
The Hong Kong Economic and Trade Office London (Traditional Chinese: 香港駐倫敦經濟貿易辦事處 Pinyin: Xiānggǎng Zhù Lúndūn Jīngjì Màoyì Bànshì Chù) is Hong Kong's representation in the United Kingdom. Apart from the United Kingdom, the Office is responsible for fostering trade and economic relations with countries including Denmark, Estonia, Finland, Latvia, Lithuania, Norway, Russia and Sweden. The Office promotes bilateral trade with and investment in Hong Kong, updates the business communities and multiplier organisations on important developments in Hong Kong, organises official visits, seminars and liaison activities in the countries concerned, facilitates investors from the above countries who wish to seek business opportunities in Hong Kong and in Mainland China through Hong Kong as the hub of operation.
|Jurisdiction|| United Kingdom|
|Headquarters||18 Bedford Square,|
London WC1B 3JA,
|Parent agency||Hong Kong Special Administrative Region Government (HKSARG),|
Hong Kong SAR (HKSAR)
The office is located at 18 Bedford Square in the City of Westminster in central London; the building also houses the London office of the London Representative Office of the Hong Kong Monetary Authority. It was previously located at 6 Grafton Street.
The Hong Kong Economic and Trade Office Act 1996  confers a number of immunities and privileges on HKETO London either in line with or similar to provisions of the Vienna Convention on Consular Relations afforded or accorded to consulates-general and consulates of high commissions and embassies, consulates-general and consulates, codified in the United Kingdom as the Consular Relations Act 1968.
Past Directors-General include:
- John Tsang Chun-wah (1997–1999)
- Sandra Birch Lee Suk-yee (1999–2000)
- Andrew Leung Kin-pong (2000–2004)
- Carrie Lam Cheng Yuet-ngor (2004–2006)
- Sarah Wu Po-chu (2006–2010) 
- Agnes Allcock (2010–2013)
- Erica Ng Lai-man (2013–2015)
- Priscilla To Kit-lai (2015–2019)
- Winky So Yuen-ling (2019–)
- "The London Diplomatic List" (PDF). 14 December 2013. Archived from the original (PDF) on 11 December 2013.
- "Contact Us." Hong Kong Economic and Trade Office, London. Retrieved 21 January 2009.
- "Libraries Archived 8 May 2009 at the Wayback Machine." City of Westminster. Retrieved 21 January 2009.
- "Organisation of Hong Kong Economic and Trade Office, London".
- Item for Establishment Subcommittee of Finance Committee, Legislative Council, 3 May 2006
- Hong Kong Economic and Trade Office Act 1996
- Hong Kong Economic and Trade Office Bill, Hansard, 25 November 1996
- LETTER: Hong Kong's road to democracy, The Independent, 23 August 1995
- Our Responsibilities.
- "Hong Kong Customs and Excise Department – Issue 6 (1999 June)". Customs.gov.hk. Retrieved 3 October 2014.
- "Mr John Tsang Chun-wah, GBM, JP, Financial Secretary". GovHK. Hong Kong Special Administrative Region Government. September 2012. Retrieved 3 October 2014.
- "Mrs Carrie Lam Cheng Yuet-ngor, GBS, JP, Chief Secretary for Administration". GovHK. Hong Kong Special Administrative Region Government. May 2014. Retrieved 3 October 2014.
- Bun Tower adds Hong Kong excitement to London, 12 November 2006
- New Director-General of Hong Kong Economic and Trade Office, London, assumes office, 22 September 2010
- New Director-General of Hong Kong Economic and Trade Office, London, assumes office, 15 February 2013
- New Director-General of Hong Kong Economic and Trade Office, London, assumes office, 20 October 2015