Hong Kong Disneyland Hotel
Hong Kong Disneyland Hotel is the second Disney hotel in the Hong Kong Disneyland Resort in Penny's Bay, Lantau Island, Hong Kong. The theme of the hotel is of a Victorian style, and is located near Disneyland Harbour. The hotel is built on reclaimed land and opened on 12 September 2005.
|Hong Kong Disneyland Hotel|
|Location||Hong Kong Disneyland Resort|
|Opened||12 September 2005|
|Operator||Hong Kong International Theme Parks|
|Website||Hong Kong Disneyland Hotel Website|
The topic of this article may not meet Wikipedia's general notability guideline. (September 2017) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
The hotel has 400 guestrooms and a convention centre with ballrooms and function rooms.
The Convention Centre offers three ballrooms.
"Micktorian" architecture style, a blend of "Mickey" with "Victorian", was adopted by the hotel. For example, "hidden Mickey" is gossiped to be found behind the Mickey-eared silhouette, such as carpet design and dinnerware. This specific design is interpreted as feng shui in Cantonese culture. 
Warmth is another magic of the hotel. The hotel service specialized in "wake-up calls" and "character greeting", which shred its focus not only on the parents, but also on the children and their grandparents.
Walt Disney Imagineering mainly drew these two design elements from Disney's Grand Floridian Resort and Spa at the Walt Disney World Resort, as well as the Disneyland Hotel at Disneyland Paris. Students from invited institutions can apply for either of the following section in ImagiNations Hong Kong Semiar 2017, Community Built Playground, or Family Storytelling, the Neighborhood Developmental Project. Result will be announced in January 2018. 
There are five restaurants in the hotel.
The hotel has one shop located on the lobby next to the main entrance. The shop sells drinks, park merchandise, toys and T-Shirts. It is slightly Victorian themed, like the hotel itself.
There are 2 pools in the resort, 1 indoors and 1 outdoors. The hotel also offers other facilities including a tennis court, a multi-function court, a Mickey-shaped maze and a grass field in which some kids activities take place in. The hotel also has a Victorian Spa which contains a gym. Every day and evening a talented jazz band plays in the main area of the hotel.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Hong Kong Disneyland Hotel.|
- Disney's Hollywood Hotel
- Disney Explorers Lodge
- Hong Kong Disneyland Resort
- Hong Kong Disneyland
- Sunny Bay Station
- Disneyland Resort Line
- Airport Express (MTR)
- Hong Kong International Airport
- Hong Kong International Theme Parks
- Hong Kong government
- Walt Disney company
- Walt Disney Parks and Resorts
- Walt Disney Imagineering
- "Corporate Information". Hong Kong Disneyland - About our company. Hong Kong International Theme Park Limited. Retrieved 2017-09-01.
- "Victorian Opulence and Modern Luxury Create a Hotel Like No Other at Hong Kong Disneyland Resort". Opens September 12, 2005Victorian Opulence and Modern Luxury Create a HotelLike No Other at Hong Kong Disneyland Resort. Hong Kong Disneyland. Retrieved 2017-09-01.
- "Hong Kong Disneyland Feng Shui Secrets and Facts". The Disney Report - Disney Secrets - Hong Kong Disneyland Secrets and Facts. Hong Kong Disneyland Limited. Retrieved 2017-09-01.
- "Disney bow to Feng Shui". The New York Times. 2006-11-02. Retrieved 2017-09-01.
- Disneyland, Hongkong. "Disney ImagiNations Hong Kong". Hongkong International Theme Park Limited. Retrieved 2017-09-03.
- "Live Music". Recreation, 6th Column. Hong Kong Disneyland Hotel. Retrieved 2017-09-01.