Holmview railway station
Southbound view in July 2012
|Location||Spanns Road, Beenleigh|
|Owned by||Queensland Rail|
|Operated by||City network|
|Distance||39.09 kilometres from Central|
|Platforms||2 (1 island)|
|Status||Staffed morning peak|
|Station code||600237 (platform 1)|
600238 (platform 2)
|Fare zone||go card 3|
|Previous names||Holme View|
Holmview station opened in 1885 as Holme View. It was named Holme View because it had a view of the Loganholme area. The station was renamed Holmview shortly afterwards. On 21 April 1992, a second platform opened as part of the duplication of the line.
Services by platformEdit
|2||Beenleigh||Bowen Hills & Ferny Grove|||
- Howells, Mary (2003). Logan River Tinnie Trail. Logan City Council. p. 83. ISBN 0975051903.
- "Opening of the railway to Beenleigh". The Brisbane Courier. QLD. 27 July 1885. p. 5. Retrieved 19 February 2015.
- "Rails return to the Gold Coast" Railway Digest August 1996 page 17
- "Beenleigh Line timetable". TransLink. Retrieved 14 December 2018.
- Holmview Platform 1 TransLink
- Holmview Platform 2 TransLink