Hokkaidō-Iryōdaigaku Station (北海道医療大学駅, Hokkaidō-Iryōdaigaku-eki) is a railway station on the Sasshō Line in Tōbetsu, Hokkaidō, Japan, operated by the Hokkaido Railway Company (JR Hokkaido). The station is numbered G14. It is the northern end of the line.
Station entrance (May 2013)
|Location||Tōbetsu, Ishikari, Hokkaido|
|Operated by||JR Hokkaido|
|Line(s)||■ Sasshō Line (Gakuen Toshi Line)|
|Distance||28.9 km from Sōen|
|Opened||December 1, 1981|
|2014-2018||2,283.8 avg daily |
The station has two staggered side platforms serving two tracks. One platform serves the non-electrified single-track section of the line towards Shin-Totsukawa station. The other platform is a bay platform, and is where electrified trains terminate. The station has automated ticket machines and Kitaca card readers (not equipped with regular ticket gates). An overpass directly connects the Health Sciences University of Hokkaido to the station. The station is unattended.
|1||■ Sasshō Line||for Ishikari-Tōbetsu, Urausu, and Shin-Totsukawa|
|2||■ Sasshō Line||for Sōen and Sapporo|
The station opened on 1 April 1982, initially named Daigakumae Station (大学前駅).
Electric services commenced from 1 June 2012, following electrification of the line between Sapporo and this station.
On December 2018, it was announced that the station would become the terminus station of the Sasshō Line, due to the closure of the non-electrified section of the line. Finally, that section was closed in 17th April 2020. 
- "札沼線（北海道医療大学・新十津川間）" (PDF). 2019-10-18. Archived from the original (PDF) on 2019-10-18. Retrieved 2020-02-05.
- "JR Hokkaido Route Map" (PDF). Hokkaido Railway Company. Archived from the original (PDF) on 2016-12-07. Retrieved 2016-11-26.
- Nomura, Yukihiro (August 2012). "札沼線電化事業の概要" [Outline of Sasshō Line Electrification Project]. Tetsudō Daiya Jōhō Magazine. Vol. 41 no. 340. Japan: Kōtsū Shimbun. pp. 4–9.
- "Service Range Kitaca". JR Hokkaido. Archived from the original on 2016-11-19. Retrieved 2016-11-26.
- 日本国有鉄道停車場一覧 [JNR Station Directory]. Japan: Japanese National Railways. 1985. p. 187. ISBN 4-533-00503-9.
- "JR札沼線、北海道医療大学－新十津川間が廃止へ 2020年5月、地元と合意". 毎日新聞 (in Japanese). Retrieved 2019-06-07.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Hokkaido-Iryodaigaku Station.|
- Official website (in Japanese)