His Majesty, Bunker Bean (1925 film)
His Majesty, Bunker Bean is a 1925 silent film comedy directed by Harry Beaumont and starring Matt Moore. It is based on a 1916 play, His Majesty, Bunker Bean by Lee Wilson Dodd, taken from a novel Bunker Bean by Harry Leon Wilson. It was produced and distributed by Warner Brothers.
|His Majesty, Bunker Bean|
|Directed by||Harry Beaumont|
|Produced by||Warner Brothers|
|Written by||Julien Josephson|
|Based on||play, His Majesty, Bunker Bean by Leon Wilson Dodd, adapted from a novel Bunker Bean by Harry Leon Wilson|
|Distributed by||Warner Brothers|
|September 19, 1925|
According to Warner Bros records the film earned $105,000 domestically and $25,000 foreign.
- An abridged or incomplete print survives.
- Warner Bros financial information in The William Shaefer Ledger. See Appendix 1, Historical Journal of Film, Radio and Television, (1995) 15:sup1, 1-31 p 4 DOI: 10.1080/01439689508604551
- The AFI Catalog of Feature Films:..His Majesty, Bunker Bean
- His Majesty, Bunker Bean at silentera.com
- The Library of Congress/FIAF American Silent Feature Film Survival Catalog:..His Majesty, Bunker Bean