|Look up hinterland in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Hinterland is a German word meaning "the land behind".
Hinterland or Hinterlands may also refer to:
Film and televisionEdit
- Hinterland (band), a Canadian band, active 2002-2008
- Hinterland, an Irish two-man band, active 1989-1992
- Hinterland (Aim album), 2002, or the title song
- Hinterland, a 2006 album by Canadian singer-songwriter Old Man Luedecke
- Hinterland, a 2008 album by Belgian band Mint
- Hinterland, a 2013 album by German rapper Casper
- Hinterland (Lonelady album), 2015
- Hinterland, Switzerland, a district of the Canton of Appenzell Ausserrhoden, Switzerland
- Hinterland (video game), a 2008 high fantasy role-playing video game by Tilted Mill
- Hinterland (novel), a 2012 novel by Caroline Brothers
- Godslayer Book Two: Hinterland, a 2006 novel by James Rollins
- "Hinterlands" (short story), a 1981 science fiction short story by William Gibson
- Hinterland Music Festival, St. Charles, Iowa
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Hinterland.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.