Himig Handog (Eng: Melody Offering) is a multimedia songwriting and music video competition in the Philippines based in Quezon City. The competition is operated by ABS-CBN Corporation and Star Music, the music subsidiary of ABS-CBN. The contest ran from 2000 to 2003 and was later revived in 2013. The theme of the contest has been love songs since 2002.
Himig Handog P-Pop Love Songs: Mga Awit at Kwento ng Pusong Pilipino logo
|Type||Songwriting, music video production|
|Headquarters||Quezon City, Philippines|
Since its revival, it is popularly regarded as "the country's premier songwriting contest" with Pinoy songwriters and composers submitting thousands of original compositions annually, and the country's top singers interpreting the songs in a live event.
Himig Handog was first established in 2000. To date, it only had held five competitions which were in 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003 and in 2013. Each year, the title and theme of the contest changes. In 2000, the contest was titled as Himig Handog sa Bayang Pilipino which was held on October 1. During the second, third and fourth contests' themes and titles were JAM: Makabagong Kabataan, Love Songs and Love Songs 2 respectively.
From 2001 to 2003, only three songs were rewarded with varying amounts of financial incentives(cash prizes) depending on which entry came in first, second, and third. However, in 2013, the amount of incentives given were raised to five to make up a 'Top Five'. Other award categories were also introduced during this year. Also, it introduced a music video contest where participating tertiary institutions across the country were given the challenge of producing and directing the music videos for each song entry under a certain budget.
Himig Handog sa Bayaning Pilipino (2000)Edit
|1||Lipad ng Pangarap (The Flight of Dreams)||Arnel De Pano||Dessa|
|2||Super Pinoy||Jungee Marcelo||Jolina Magdangal with Quarter to Five|
|3||Para Sa’yo (For You)||Trina Belamide||Dianne dela Fuente and The Bataoke Kids|
|4||Larawan (Picture)||Dodjie Simon||Anna Fegi||
|5||Ang Galing Mo (Bayaning Pilipino) (Filipino Hero, You Are Great)||Erick Sta. Maria||Reuben Laurente with 92AD|
|6||Bayani (Hero)||Mike Villegas||Zebedee Zuñiga, Bayang Barrios and Katrice Gavino|
|7||Ako, Ikaw, Tayo (I, You, Us)||Ronald Sorioso||Jimmy Bondoc with The Essence Band|
|8||Maging Isang Bayani (Become A Hero)||Allan Feliciano and Ces Datu||Cookie Chua|
|9||Ikaw ay Bayani (You Are a Hero)||Noel Cabangon||III of a Kind|
|10||Si Ka Bayani||Soc Villanueva and Arnel De Pano||Gary Granada||Grand Winner|
JAM: Himig Handog sa Makabagong Kabataan (2001)Edit
|1||Network "I"||Paulino Armesin, Jr.||17:28|
|2||Jam||Mike Villegas||Kevin Roy and Cookie Chua|
|3||Kahit Pilitin Pa||Arnel De Pano||Dianne Dela Fuente|
|4||K Naman||Jungee Marcelo||Noel Cabangon and Ang Tropang Papuri|
|5||Free||Gino Torres||Roselle Nava and The Bukas Palad|
|6||You Can Make It Happen||Dodjie Simon and Ellis Simon||Radha||Best Interpreter|
|7||Si Eddie||Laarnie Matta Macaraeg and Luz Ching Pumarega||Dingdong Avanzado|
|8||True Luv||Mike Luis||Mike & Noah|
|9||Someday||Jimmy Antiporda||Barbie's Cradle|
|10||Tara Tena||Jonathan Manalo||Kyla, Kaya, and V3||Grand Winner|
Himig Handog Love Songs (2002)Edit
|1||This Guy's In Love With You, Pare||Michael Angelo Villegas and Allan Feliciano||Chito Miranda of Parokya Ni Edgar||—|
|2||Hindi Na Bale||Jimmy Antiporda||Jessa Zaragoza||—|
|3||Sabi Na Nga Ba||Arnie Mendaros||Tootsie Guevarra||—|
|4||Love Has Come My Way||Leonardo Quinitio||Heart Evangelista||Listeners' Choice Award and |
Texters' Choice Award
|5||Bakit?||Aristotle Pollisco and Mike Villegas||Gloc-9 and Cookie Chua||—|
|6||Only I||Brian Cua and Jason Icasiano||Dianne dela Fuente||—|
|7||Hanggang||Gigi and Ronaldo Cordero||Wency Cornejo||—|
|8||Kailanpaman||Mike Villegas||Kevin Roy||—|
|9||Kung Ako Na Lang Sana||Soc Villanueva||Bituin Escalante||Grand Winner|
|10||Kung Ako Ba Siya?||Arnold Reyes||Piolo Pascual||Buyers' Choice Award|
Himig Handog Love Songs 2 (2003)Edit
|1||Bye Bye Na||Ted Reyes and Jeff Antiporda||Rico Blanco of Rivermaya|
|2||Kailan Kita Mamahalin||Arnel De Pano||Anna Fegi||Grand Winner|
|3||Alam Kong Di Ako, Okey Lang||Rommel Tuico and Jason Dacua||Bayani Agbayani|
|4||Susubukan Kong Muli||Jan Lopez||Jessa Zaragoza|
|5||Last Love Song||Ron Jansen Solis||17:28 and Heart Evangelista|
|6||Kailan Ka Darating||Wency Cornejo||Rachel Alejandro and Wency Cornejo|
|7||Maibabalik Ko Ba?||Marc Bryan Adona||Josh Santana|
|8||Stop Think||Aliya Parcs and Allan Feliciano||Aliya Parcs|
|9||Huwag Ka Nang Umiyak||Ron Jansen Solis||True Faith|
|10||Narito Lang Ako||Chona Borromeo||Vina Morales|
Himig Handog P-Pop Love Songs: Mga Awit at Kwento ng Pusong Pilipino (2013)Edit
- Date: February 24, 2013
- Venue: SM Mall of Asia Arena
- Hosts: Xian Lim, Kim Chiu, Matteo Guidicelli and Megan Young
The theme of the 2013 contest was P-Pop Love Songs: Mga Awit at Kwento ng Pusong Pilipino  (lit. P-Pop Love Songs: The Songs and Stories of Filipino Hearts). It was held at the Mall of Asia Arena on February 24, 2013. The competition consists of twelve finalists selected from the 2,500 songs submitted during the auditions.
The competition ended with "Anong Nangyari Sa Ating Dalawa" as the first place by Jovinor Tan (interpreted by Aiza Seguerra). Also, on second place was "Hanggang Wakas" by Soc Villanueva (interpreted by Juris Fernandez); third place was "If You Ever Change Your Mind", which was sung and composed Marion Aunor; fourth place was "Scared to Death" by Domingo Rosco Jr. and sung by KZ Tandingan; and fifth place was "Kahit Na" by Julius James de Belen and interpreted by Toni Gonzaga.
Meanwhile, the song "Nasa Iyo na ang Lahat" by Jungee Marcelo which was sung by Daniel Padilla won special awards. These include MOR Listener's Choice, Tambayan 101.9 Listener's Choice, Star Records CD Buyer's Choice and the MYX Choice for Best Video.
The competition was judged by Jim Paredes, Louie Ocampo, Olivia Lamasan, August Benitez, Jett Pangan, Freddie Aguilar, Cory Vidanes, Freddie M. Garcia, Jed Madela, Sarah Geronimo and Ogie Alcasid as its chairman. Special guests Anna Fegi, Bituin Escalante, and Martin Nievera performed a Finale production number representing the past winners of the competition.
NOTE: All Tagalog titles are enclosed with English translations.
|Result||Song ||Composer/s ||Interpreter/s ||Music video|
|Ma. Fe Mechenette, G. Tianga, Melvin Muervana and Joel Jabat, Jr.||Yeng Constantino||Philippine Christian University|
|2||Anong Nangyari Sa Ating Dalawa?
(What Happened to the Two of Us?)
|Jovinor Tan||Aiza Seguerra||De La Salle–College of Saint Benilde|
(Until the End)
|Soc Villanueva||Juris Fernandez||San Beda College - Alabang|
|4||If You Ever Change Your Mind||Marion Aunor||Marion Aunor||Polytechnic University of the Philippines|
|Julius James de Belen||Toni Gonzaga||University of the Philippines - Diliman|
|6||Nasa Iyo Na Ang Lahat 1
(Everything Is In You)
|Jungee Marcelo||Daniel Padilla||Ateneo de Manila University|
|7||One Day||Agatha Morallos||Angeline Quinto||University of the East - Caloocan|
|8||Pwede Bang Ako Na Lang Ulit?||Jeffrey Cifra||Bugoy Drilon||MINT College|
|9||Sana’y Magbalik||Arman Alferez||Jovit Baldivino||Far Eastern University|
|10||Scared To Death||Domingo Rosco, Jr.||KZ Tandingan||University of Santo Tomas|
|Wynn Andrada||Wynn Andrada||Adamson University|
|12||This Song Is For You||Jude Gitamondoc||Erik Santos||Technological Institute of the Philippines|
Himig Handog P-Pop Love Songs (2014)Edit
- Date: September 28, 2014
- Venue: Smart Araneta Coliseum
This year's contest was titled "Himig Handog P-Pop Love Songs" and was held at the Smart Araneta Coliseum on September 28, 2014, where the interpreters performed their songs with an orchestra conducted by Gerard Salonga. The event was hosted by Kim Chiu, Xian Lim, Alex Gonzaga and Robi Domingo. The studio versions of the songs were performed by the interpreters live at the morning lifestyle TV show Kris TV and on Sunday noontime variety show ASAP 19 ahead of the grand-finals night.
|1||Akin Ka Na Lang
(You Are Just Mine)
|Francis Louis Salazar||Morissette Amon||Letran College|
|2||Bumabalik ang Nagdaan
(The Past Returns)
|Sarah Jane Gandia||Jessa Zaragoza||Meridian International College|
|Raizo Chabeldin, Biv De Vera||Jovit Baldivino||Far Eastern University|
|4||Everything Takes Time||Hazel Faith Dela Cruz||Hazel Faith Dela Cruz||Adamson University|
|5||Halik sa Hangin
(Kiss in the Air)
|David Dimaguila||Ebe Dancel and Abra||University of the East|
|Jose Joel Mendoza||Angeline Quinto||Ateneo De Manila University|
|Nica Del Rosario||Juris||De La Salle–College of Saint Benilde|
|8||If You Don't Want to Fall||Jude Gitamondoc||Jed Madela||University of Santo Tomas|
|9||Mahal Kita Pero
(I Love You But)
|Melchora Mabilog||Janella Salvador||San Beda College Alabang|
|10||Mahal Ko O Mahal Ako||Edwin Marollano||KZ Tandingan||San Sebastian College|
|11||Pare, Mahal Mo Raw Ako
(Dude, You Said You Love Me)
|Jovinor Tan||Michael Pangilinan||University of the Philippines|
|12||Pumapag-ibig||Jungee Marcelo||Marion Aunor, Rizza Cabrera and Seed Bunye||Mapua Institute of Technology|
|13||Simpleng Tulad Mo||Meljohn Magno||Daniel Padilla||Polytechnic University of the Philippines|
|14||Umiiyak ang Puso
(The Heart Cries)
|Rolando Azor||Bugoy Drilon||St. Paul University|
|15||Walang Basagan ng Trip||Eric De Leon||Jugs Jugueta and Teddy Corpuz||Miriam College|
|ABS-CBN Mobile Choice Award||Simpleng Tulad Mo||Meljohn Magno||Daniel Padilla||Polytechnic University of the Philippines|
|TFC Choice Award||If You, Don't Want To Fall||Jude Gitamondoc||Jed Madela||University of Santo Tomas|
|Favorite Interpreter Award||Mahal Ko O Mahal Ako||Edwin Marollano||KZ Tandingan||San Sebastian College|
|Star Cinema Choice Award||Halik sa Hangin||David Dimaguila||Ebe Dancel and Abra||University of the East|
|Starstudio Reader's Choice Award||If You, Don't Want To Fall||Jude Gitamondoc||Jed Madela||University of Santo Tomas|
|MYX Best Music Video Award||Mahal Kita Pero||Melchora Mabilog||Janella Salvador||San Beda College Alabang|
|MOR Listeners’ Choice Award||Simpleng Tulad Mo||Meljohn Magno||Daniel Padilla||Polytechnic University of the Philippines|
|Star Music Listener's Choice Award||Bumabalik ang Nagdaan||Sarah Jane Gandia||Jessa Zaragoza||Meridian International College|
Himig Handog P-Pop Love Songs (2016)Edit
The Top 15 finalists of the 2016 Himig Handog P-Pop Love Songs was released on January 13, 2016. The grand finals night was held at the Kia Theatre on April 24, 2016 and aired on ABS-CBN's "Sunday's Best". This was hosted by Kathryn Bernardo, Enrique Gil, Liza Soberano and Robi Domingo. "Dalawang Letra", a song entry composed by Pinoy Dream Academy alumnus Davey Langit and interpreted by Itchyworms band was named as the grand winner, while the song "O Pag-Ibig", composed by Honlani Rabe and Jack Rufo and interpreted by Ylona Garcia and Bailey May bagged the most number of special awards.
|Result||Song||Composer/s||Interpreter/s||Music video producers|
|Ambon||Gianina Camille del Rosario||Barbie Almalbis||St. Paul University Quezon City|
|Bibitawan Ka||Hazel Faith dela Cruz||Juris||Far Eastern University|
|Dalawang Letra||Davey Langit||Itchyworms||San Sebastian College – Recoletos de Manila|
|Diamante||Jungee Marcelo||Morissette Amon||San Beda College-Alabang|
|3rd Best Song||Laban Pa||David Dimaguila||KZ Tandingan and Jay R||Mapua Institute of Technology|
|Maghihintay Ako||Dante Bantatua||Jona||University of Santo Tomas|
|Mananatili||Francis Louis Salazar||Janella Salvador and Marlo Mortel||Asia Pacific Film Institute|
|Minamahal Pa Rin Ako||Rolando Azor||Daryl Ong||Polytechnic University of the Philippines|
|2nd Best Song||Monumento||Jungee Marcelo||Kyla and Kris Lawrence||Miriam College|
|Nyebe||Aries Sales||Kaye Cal||University of the East-Manila|
|O Pag-Ibig||Honlani Rabe/Jack Rufo||Ylona Garcia and Bailey May||MINT College|
|5th Best Song||Parang Tayo Pero Hindi||Marlon Barnuevo||Angeline Quinto and Michael Pangilinan||De La Salle–College of Saint Benilde|
|Patay Na Si Uto||Oliver Narag||Nyoy Volante||iAcademy|
|Sana'y Tumibok Muli||Jose Joel Mendoza||Klarisse De Guzman||Asia Pacific College|
|4th Best Song||Tama Lang||Agatha/Melvin Morallos||Jolina Magdangal||Ateneo De Manila University|
- MOR 101.9 Choice Award - O Pag-Ibig by Bailey May and Ylona Garcia
- TFC's Global Choice Award - O Pag-Ibig by Bailey May and Ylona Garcia
- One Music Philippines Favorite Interpreter Choice Award - O Pag-Ibig by Bailey May and Ylona Garcia
- MYX Best Music Video Choice Award - O Pag-Ibig by Bailey May and Ylona Garcia
- Star Music Choice Award - Nyebe by Kaye Cal
Himig Handog (2017)Edit
The Top 10 finalists of the Himig Handog 2017 was released on September 10, 2017. The grand finals day was held on ASAP on November 26, 2017 on ABS-CBN. "Titibo-Tibo", a song entry composed by Libertine Amistoso and interpreted by Moira Dela Torre was named as the grand winner, while the song "Tayo na Lang Kasi", composed by Soc Villanueva and interpreted by Kyla and Jason Dy bagged the most number of special awards.
|Result||Song||Composer/s||Interpreter/s||Music video producers|
|Bagyo||Agatha Morallos||Jake Zyrus||BulSU Cinephilia - Bulacan State University|
|Bes||Eric De Leon||Migz Haleco||Columban College - Olongapo|
|3rd Best Song||Extensyon||Michael “Aikee” Aplacador||Iñigo Pascual feat. Aikee||Lyceum of the Philippines University–Laguna|
|Naririnig Mo Ba||LJ Manzano and Joan Da||Morissette||Southern Luzon State University|
|2nd Best Song||Sampu||Raizo Chabeldin and Biv De Vera||Jona||Holy Angel University|
|5th Best Song||Tanghaling Tapat||Gabriel Tagadtad||Unit406||De La Salle Lipa University|
|Tayo na Lang Kasi||Soc Villanueva||Kyla and Jason Dy||Meridian International College|
|The Labo Song||Karl Gurano and Teodoro “Teddy” Katigbak||Kaye Cal||Colegio de San Juan de Letran - Abucay, Bataan|
|Grand Winner||Titibo-Tibo||Libertine Amistoso||Moira Dela Torre||International Academy of Film and Television|
|4th Best Song||Wow na Feelings||Karlo Zabala||Janella Salvador||Saint Louis University - Baguio|
- MOR 101.9 Choice Award - Tayo na Lang Kasi by Kyla and Jason Dy
- TFC's Global Choice Award - Wow na Feelings by Janella Salvador
- One Music Philippines Favorite Interpreter Choice Award - Tayo na Lang Kasi by Kyla and Jason Dy
- MYX Best Music Video Choice Award - Tayo na Lang Kasi by Kyla and Jason Dy
- Star Music Choice Award - The Labo Song by Kaye Cal
Himig Handog (2018)Edit
The Top 10 finalists of the Himig Handog 2018 was released on September 25, 2018 and on September 26, 2018 they revealed their interpreters. The grand finals day was held on ASAP on November 11, 2018 on ABS-CBN. Unlike previous years, a competition between universities and colleges for the best music video production was not held.
|Result||Song||Composer(s)||Interpreter(s)||Music video producer(s)|
|Dalawang Pag-Ibig Niya||Bernard Reforsado||Krystal Brimner, Sheena Belarmino and MNL48||Valerie Velasquez; Mari Jean Moises|
|Hati Na Lang Tayo Sa Kanya||Joseph Santiago||Eumee||Froilan Carlo Fuentes|
|3rd Best Song||Kababata||John Michael Edixon||Kyla and Kritiko (performed by Kritiko and Angeline Quinto during the pre-finals on ASAP)||Wonderlast Films|
|4th Best Song||Mas Mabuti Pa||Mhonver Lopez & Joanna Concepcion||Janine Berdin||Roxy A. Liquigan; Jeff Victoria; Hyro Aguinaldo; Bianca Basilio; Ja Raynera|
|Para Sa Tabi||Robert William Pereña||BoybandPH|
|Grand Winner||Sa Mga Bituin Na Lang Ibubulong||Kyle Raphael Borbon||JM de Guzman (performed by Jason Dy during the grand finals on ASAP)||Nailen Garalde|
|Sugarol||Jan Sabili||Maris Racal||Catsi Catalan|
|5th Best Song||Tinatapos Ko Na||Sarah Jane Gandia||Jona||Margaret Maño|
|2nd Best Song||Wakasan||Philip Arvin Jarilla||Agsunta|
|Wala Kang Alam||Martin John Arellano & Mel Magno||Sam Mangubat|
- MOR 101.9 Choice Award - Sugarol by Maris Racal
- TFC's Global Choice Award - Sugarol by Maris Racal
- One Music Philippines Favorite Interpreter Choice Award - Wala Kang Alam by Sam Mangubat
- MYX Best Music Video Choice Award - Sugarol by Maris Racal
- Star Music Choice Award - Mas Mabuti Pa by Janine Berdin
- Producer's Award - Tinatapos Ko Na by Jona
Himig Handog (2019)Edit
The Top 12 finalists of the Himig Handog 2019 was released on June 24, 2019, while the interpreters were revealed on July 26, 2019. The grand finals day was held on ASAP Natin 'To on October 13, 2019 on ABS-CBN.
|Result||Song||Composer(s)||Interpreter(s)||Music video producer(s)|
|"Alaala"||Alekzandra Nicole Quitalig||Alekzandra|
|"Ikaw at Linggo"||Eamarie Gilayo||Eamarie|
|"Ingat"||Ferdinand Aragon||I Belong To The Zoo|
|"Isa Pang Ikaw"||Joseph Ponce||Justin Vasquez|
|Grand Winner||"Mabagal"||Dan Martel Simon Tañedo||Daniel Padilla and Moira Dela Torre||Johnny Moonlight Prod|
|4th Best Song||"Nung Tayo Pa"||Rex Torremoro & Elmar Jan Bolaño||Janella Salvador|
|"Paano Ba"||Richanne Charms Jacinto||Vanya Castor|
|5th Best Song||"Panandalian"||Jerome C. Arcangel & Cee Jay D. Del Rosario||TJ Monterde|
|3rd Best Song||"Please Lang"||Michael Angelo "Aikee" Aplacador||Alex Gonzaga feat. Toni Gonzaga|
|"Sasabihin Ko"||LJ Manzano & Joan Da||Joan Da|
|"Sa'yong Mundo"||Noel Zuniga Cabalquinto||Janine Berdin|
|2nd Best Song||"Simula ng Dulo"||Davey Langit & Therese Marie Villarante||Davey Langit|
- Listeners' Choice Award - Mabagal by Daniel Padilla and Moira Dela Torre
- MOR 101.9 Choice Award - Mabagal by Daniel Padilla and Moira Dela Torre
- One Music Philippines Favorite Interpreter Choice Award - Mabagal by Daniel Padilla and Moira Dela Torre
- MYX Best Music Video Choice Award - Mabagal by Daniel Padilla and Moira Dela Torre
Himig Handog (2020)Edit
This year, among the 3,000 of compositions submitted, the Top 12 finalists of the Himig Handog 2020 was announced on September 26, 2020 via ABS-CBN social media platforms and the interpreters were revealed on October 24, 2020.  The music videos for all songs were released on January 2, 2021. The grand finals day will be on March 21, 2021.
|Result||Song||Composer(s)||Interpreter(s)||Music video producer(s)|
|"Ang Hirap Maging Mahirap"||Kenneth Reodica||Davey Langit ft. Kritiko|
|"Bulalakaw"||Joanna Ang||Janine Berdin ft. Joanna Ang|
|"Ibang Planeta"||Dan Tañedo||Zild|
|"Ika'y Babalik Pa Ba"||Jabez Orara||Juris|
|"Kahit Kunwari Man Lang"||Kirt David Mercado||Moira Dela Torre and Agsunta|
|"Kahit Na Masungit"||John Francis and Jayson Franz Pasicolan||Jeremy Glinoga and Kyle Echarri|
|"Kulang Ang Mundo"||Daryl Cielo||Sam Mangubat|
|"Marupok"||Daniella Ann Balagtas||KZ Tandingan||Geloyellow, Gerald Lopez|
|"Pahina"||Joshua Ortiz and Aniceto Cabahug III||Kiss N' Tell|
|"Tabi Tabi Po"||Mariah Alyssa Moriones||JMKO|
|"Tinadhana Sa'yo"||SJ Gandia||Zephanie|
- "STAR RECORDS AND ABS-CBN BLAST OFF 2013 WITH PINOY P-POP". ABS-CBN Corporation Social Media Newsroom. 7 January 2013. Retrieved 25 February 2013.
- Himig Handog 2017, retrieved 2018-07-17
- "12 finalists to the 5th Himig Handog songwriting contest revealed | Coconuts Manila". coconuts.co. 2013-01-09. Retrieved 2018-07-17.
- Yip, Ho-kwen, Austin. From piano to music (Thesis). The University of Hong Kong Libraries. doi:10.5353/th_b4322430.
- "Himig Handog Finals Night Beamed Live On SKYcable". Yahoo!. 23 February 2013. Retrieved 25 February 2013.
- "Himig Handog crowns 3 songs on finals night". The Philippine Star. 10 October 2000. Retrieved 25 February 2013.
- "'Himig Handog': The List Of Schools Competing For Top 15 Entries' Music Videos". Star Music ABS-CBN. 12 August 2014. Retrieved 8 September 2014.
- "Himig Handog crowns 3 songs on finals night".
- "'Himig Handog' looks for love song entries". ABS-CBN News. 27 April 2013. Retrieved 25 February 2013.
- "ABS-CBN POPS UP PINOY MUSIC VIA "HIMIG HANDOG"". ABS-CBN Corporation Social Media Newsroom. 4 June 2012. Retrieved 25 February 2013.
- Umbao, Ed (24 February 2013). "Himig Handog P-Pop Love Songs 2013 Winners List". Philippine News. Retrieved 25 February 2013.
- "Aunor's niece a finalist at Star Records song tilt". ABS-CBN News. 29 November 2012. Retrieved 25 February 2013.
- Policarpio, Allan (25 February 2013). "Director-composer wins Himig Handog". Philippine Daily Inquirer. Retrieved 25 February 2013.
- Mendez, Lex (25 February 2013). "Himig Handog P-Pop Love Songs Grand Winner Is Aiza Seguerra's 'Anong Nagyari Sa Ating Dalawa'". Pinoy Republic. Retrieved 25 February 2013.
- "Aiza Seguerra-interpreted song wins P1M". ABS-CBN News. 25 February 2013. Retrieved 25 February 2013.
- "Kantang in-interpret ni Aiza Seguerra, panalo ng P1-M sa Himig Handog P-Pop Love Songs". DZMM. 25 February 2013. Retrieved 25 February 2013.
- "Aiza performs 2013 Himig Handog winning song". ABS-CBN News. 25 February 2013. Archived from the original on 4 March 2016. Retrieved 25 February 2013.
- "'Anong Nangyari Sa Ating Dalawa' ni Aiza Seguerra wagi sa 'Himig Handog'". Remate. 25 February 2013. Retrieved 25 February 2013.
- "Himig Handog P-Pop Love Songs 2013 Winners Named". Cool Buster. Retrieved 26 February 2013.
- ""HIMIG HANDOG P-POP LOVE SONGS" ANNOUNCES 12 FINALISTS". ABS-CBN CorporationSocial Media Newsroom. 18 November 2012. Retrieved 25 February 2013.
- Dumaual, Miguel (8 January 2013). "12 love songs in 'Himig Handog' tilt named". ABS-CBN News. Retrieved 25 February 2013.
- "Kapamilya singers gear up for 'Himig Handog' finals night". ABS-CBN News. 22 February 2013. Retrieved 25 February 2013.
- Benavides, Kathleen (4 February 2013). "Nora Aunor's niece Marion Aunor is one of Himig Handog 2013's twelve finalists". Philippine Entertainment Portal. Retrieved 25 February 2013.
- Luspo, Jholina (January 13, 2016). "Himig Handog P-Pop Love Songs 2016 Top 15 Finalists". One Music. Retrieved January 13, 2016.
- "FULL LIST: Winners, Himig Handog P-Pop Love Songs 2016". Rappler. April 24, 2016. Retrieved April 25, 2016.
- "Himig Handog 2020 Finalists Revealed". One Music PH. September 28, 2020. Retrieved September 28, 2020.
- "Himig Handog 2020: Who's singing which entry". ABS CBN News. October 26, 2020. Retrieved October 26, 2020.
"#BuhayKolehiyo : #HimigHandog2014" Mj Lising Pineda. September 1, 2014.