Hidden Valley High School (Grants Pass, Oregon)
|Hidden Valley High School|
|651 Murphy Creek Road
Grants Pass, Oregon, Josephine County 97527
|School district||Three Rivers School District|
|Number of students||871|
|Color(s)||Blue and Orange|
|Athletics conference||OSAA Skyline Conference 4A-6|
Hidden Valley primarily serves students from the Applegate Valley, the community of Williams and the south Rogue Valley area. The school educates just under 900 students in grades 9-12. 89% of the students are White, 6% Hispanic, and 3% Native American. In October 2007 the school was listed on a state watch list due to safety issues.
19 Future Business Leaders of America (FBLA) students qualified for the National FBLA competition finals, held in Denver, Colorado in July 2004. In 2008, they won their seventh consecutive state title.
- "State releases high school graduation rates". The Oregonian. 2009-06-30. Retrieved 2009-07-01.
- "Oregon dropout rates for 2008". The Oregonian. 2009-06-30. Retrieved 2009-07-01.[permanent dead link]
- "Applegate Valley - Murphy & Williams, Oregon Profiles Page", Rogue Web, accessed 2 February 2008
- "Hidden Valley High School", Public School Review,accessed 2 February 2008
- "13 Oregon schools on watch list for safety issues", Julia Silverman, Associated Press, October 24, 2008[dead link]
- "Hidden Valley Future Business Leaders Qualify For National Competition", Joan Jones, Grants Pass News, May 4, 2004
- Baker, Jeff (April 30, 2014). "17 actors you (maybe) didn't know were from Oregon". The Oregonian. Portland, Oregon. Retrieved 2016-02-16.