Hidden Valley High School (Oregon)(Redirected from Hidden Valley High School (Grants Pass, Oregon))
|Hidden Valley High School|
|651 Murphy Creek Road
Grants Pass, (Josephine County), Oregon 97527
|School district||Three Rivers School District|
|Number of students||871|
|Color(s)||Blue and orange|
|Athletics conference||OSAA Skyline Conference 4A-6|
|Website||Hidden Valley High School|
In 2008, 68% of the school's seniors received a high school diploma. Of 228 students, 155 graduated, 43 dropped out, three received a modified diploma, and 27 were still in high school the following year.
Hidden Valley primarily serves students from the Applegate Valley, the community of Williams and the south Rogue Valley area. The school enrolls just under 900 students in grades 9-12. 89% of the students are White, 6% are Hispanic, and 3% are Native American.
In October 2007 the school was listed on a state watch list due to safety issues.
19 Future Business Leaders of America (FBLA) students qualified for the National FBLA competition finals, held in Denver, Colorado in July 2004. In 2008, they won their seventh consecutive state title.
- "State releases high school graduation rates". The Oregonian. 2009-06-30. Retrieved 2009-07-01.
- "Oregon dropout rates for 2008". The Oregonian. 2009-06-30. Archived from the original on 2011-09-16. Retrieved 2009-07-01.
- "Applegate Valley - Murphy & Williams, Oregon Profiles Page", Rogue Web, accessed 2 February 2008
- "Hidden Valley High School", Public School Review,accessed 2 February 2008
- "13 Oregon schools on watch list for safety issues"[permanent dead link], Julia Silverman, Associated Press, October 24, 2008[dead link]
- "Hidden Valley Future Business Leaders Qualify For National Competition", Joan Jones, Grants Pass News, May 4, 2004
- Baker, Jeff (April 30, 2014). "17 actors you (maybe) didn't know were from Oregon". The Oregonian. Portland, Oregon. Retrieved 2016-02-16.