Nadine "Hi-Hat" Ruffin is a choreographer of hip-hop dance from New York City. She has worked with Montell Jordan, Big Time Rush, Teddy Riley, P-Diddy, Wyclef, Shakira, Rihanna, Mary J. Blige, Eve, and Jay-Z. Ruffin's work is featured in many Missy Elliott music videos, such as "All n My Grill", "She's a Bitch", "Hit Em wit da Hee", "Sock It To Me", "Beep Me 911", "Get Ur Freak On", and "One Minute Man". Ruffin has served as a guest judge on the American dance competition reality TV series So You Think You Can Dance.
Ruffin has choreographed the following television shows and movies:
- Bring It On
- Step Up 3-D
- Step Up 2 
- The Ellen DeGeneres Show
- Late Night with Jimmy Fallon
- Lopez Tonight
- 2009 American Music Awards
- Late Show with David Letterman
- Saturday Night Live
- Jimmy Kimmel Live!
- MTV Video Music Awards
- America's Got Talent
- The Oprah Winfrey Show
- The 51st Annual Grammy Awards
- Kung Fu Panda
- 4th Annual VH1 Hip Hop Honors
- I Now Pronounce You Chuck & Larry
- How She Move
- Stick It
- Chicken Little
- The 2nd Annual Vibe Awards
- Shark Tale
- The Girl Next Door
- The Nick at Nite Holiday Special
- The Hot Chick
- Charlie’s Angels
- The Rugrats Movie
- LaLa says: (2011-04-01). "Tip your hat for Hi-Hat! | Dance Informa Magazine". Danceinforma.com. Retrieved 2012-03-10.
- "Rihanna Goes Topless in 'Where Have You Been' Video". Rap-Up.com. 2006-07-15. Retrieved 2012-03-10.
- "Hihat, Hip Hop'S First Diva Of Dance". Jazzmynepr.com. Archived from the original on 2011-07-13. Retrieved 2012-03-10.
- Wloszczyna, Susan (2010-08-06). "Exclusive 'Step Up' dance video: Friday's move". Usatoday.Com. Retrieved 2012-03-10.
- Hi-Hat on IMDb
- "Chicago/LA Auditions". Fox Broadcasting Company: FOX.com. 2010-06-02. Archived from the original on 2010-10-10. Retrieved 2010-10-26.
- SASA, SASA (2010-08-27). "Back Stage: I dance because dance can change". Mmegi Online – Issue: Vol.27 No.129. mmegi.bw. Retrieved 2010-10-26.
- "Home Video (July 19)". Le Soleil (The Sun). Cyberpress.CA. 2010-10-20. Retrieved 2010-10-26.