Het Belang van Limburg
|Sister newspapers||Gazet van Antwerpen|
History and profileEdit
Het Belang van Limburg was founded in 1933 as a merger of several weekly magazines. The paper is owned and published by Concentra. It is published in tabloid format as its sister newspaper Gazet van Antwerpen.
- "World Press Trends" (PDF). World Association of Newspapers. Paris. 2004. Retrieved 8 February 2015.
- "Media pluralism in the Member States of the European Union" (PDF). Commission of the European Communities. Brussels. 16 January 2007. Retrieved 27 March 2015.
- "Shaping the Future of the Newspaper" (PDF). Strategy Report. 4 (5). June 2005. Retrieved 5 February 2015.
- David Ward (2004). "A Mapping Study of Media Concentration and Ownership in Ten European Countries" (PDF). Dutch Media Authority. Retrieved 12 August 2014.
- Liina Puustinen; Itır Akdoğan (July 2008). "Mapping Media and Communication Research: Belgium" (Report). University of Helsinki. Retrieved 12 December 2014.
- "Communicating Europe Manual: Belgium" (PDF). European Stability Initiative. July 2010. Retrieved 1 May 2015.