Herpes may refer to:
- Genital herpes, a genital infection
- Herpes simplex, a disease
- Herpes zoster, a disease better known as shingles
- Herpes labialis, a disease
- Herpes (journal), a peer-reviewed medical journal published by Cambridge Medical Publication
- Herpes (weevil), a beetle genus in the tribe Thecesternini
- Herpes simplex virus, organism that causes infection
- Herpesviridae, a large family of viruses
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Herpes.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.