Here I Am a Stranger
Here I Am a Stranger is a 1939 American drama film directed by Roy Del Ruth and written by Sam Hellman and Milton Sperling. The film stars Richard Greene, Richard Dix, Brenda Joyce, Roland Young, Gladys George and Kay Aldridge. The film was released on September 28, 1939, by 20th Century Fox.
|Here I Am a Stranger|
Theatrical release poster
|Directed by||Roy Del Ruth|
|Produced by||Darryl F. Zanuck|
|Screenplay by||Sam Hellman|
|Story by||Gordon Malherbe Hillman|
|Music by||David Buttolph|
|Cinematography||Arthur C. Miller|
|Edited by||Louis R. Loeffler|
|Distributed by||20th Century Fox|
This section needs expansion. You can help by adding to it. (October 2015)
- Richard Greene as David Paulding
- Richard Dix as Duke Allen
- Brenda Joyce as Simpson Daniels
- Roland Young as Professor Daniels
- Gladys George as Clara Paulding
- Kay Aldridge as Lillian Bennett
- Russell Gleason as Tom Sortwell
- George Zucco as James K. Spaulding
- Edward Norris as Lester Bennet
- Henry Kolker as R.J. Bennett
- Richard Bond as Digby
- Robert Shaw as College Student
- Robert Kellard as College Student
- Charles C. Wilson as Managing Editor
- Harry Hayden as Landlord
- Minor Watson as Evans
- "Here I Am a Stranger (1939) - Overview". TCM.com. Retrieved 2015-10-08.
- Nugent, Frank S. (1939-09-30). "Movie Review - Here I Am a Stranger - THE SCREEN; 'Here I Am a Stranger,' a Cross-Purposed Drama of a Father and a Son, Is Shown at the Roxy". NYTimes.com. Retrieved 2015-10-08.
- "Here I Am a Stranger". Afi.com. Retrieved 2015-10-08.
|This 1930s drama film-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|