Here Are the Young Men
Here Are the Young Men is an upcoming Irish-American drama film, directed by Eoin Macken, from a screenplay by Macken and Rob Doyle. It is based upon the novel of the same name by Doyle. It stars Dean-Charles Chapman, Finn Cole, Anya Taylor-Joy and Ferdia Walsh-Peelo.
|Here Are the Young Men|
|Directed by||Eoin Macken|
|Based on||Here Are the Young Men|
by Rob Doyle
|Edited by||Colin Campbell|
In August 2018, it was announced Dean-Charles Chapman, Finn Cole, Anya Taylor-Joy, Ferdia Walsh-Peelo, Conleth Hill and Lola Petticrew joined the cast of the film, with Eoin Macken directing from a screenplay by Macken and Rob Doyle, based upon the novel of the same name, written by Doyle. Richard Bolger, Noah Haeussner, Edwina Casey will serve as producers on the film, while Paul W.S. Anderson, Andrew Davies Gans, Conor Barry and Michael Raimondi will serve as executive producers under their TYM Productions and Union Entertainment Group banners, respectively. In September 2018, Ralph Ineson and Susan Lynch joined the cast of the film. In November 2019, it was announced Travis Fimmel had joined the cast of the film.
- N'Duka, Amanda (August 3, 2018). "Anya Taylor-Joy, 'Game Of Thrones' Dean-Charles Chapman, Finn Cole To Star In 'Here Are The Young Men'". Deadline Hollywood. Retrieved August 5, 2018.
- Ritman, Alex (August 3, 2018). "Anya Taylor-Joy to Star in Irish Drama 'Here Are the Young Men'". The Hollywood Reporter. Retrieved August 5, 2018.
- Ritman, Alex (September 21, 2018). "Ralph Ineson, Susan Lynch Join 'Here Are the Young Men' (Exclusive)". The Hollywood Reporter. Retrieved September 25, 2018.
- Kay, Jeremy (November 7, 2019). "'Vikings' star Travis Fimmel joins Arclight's title 'Here Are The Young Men' (exclusive)". Screen International. Retrieved November 7, 2019.
- Macken, Eoin (August 2, 2018). "Today isn't any day. It's #herearetheyoungmen Day 1 is what it is......rock on ladies and gents....it's beginning..." Instagram.com. Retrieved August 5, 2018.
|This film-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|