Henrique Chagas Moniz de Aragão Gonzaga (born April 30, 1993), known professionally as Henry Zaga, is a Brazilian actor.
Henrique Chagas Moniz de Aragão Gonzaga
April 30, 1993
Zaga gained recognition early in his career, when he was cast as Josh Diaz in the MTV series Teen Wolf. Zaga later appeared in Netflix exclusive releases such as film XOXO and the series 13 Reasons Why.
In April 2017, he was cast as Marvel superhero Roberto da Costa / Sunspot in the 20th Century Fox X-Men spin-off film, The New Mutants. In August 2019, he was cast as Nick Andros in the television miniseries adaptation of Stephen King's The Stand for CBS All Access.
|2015||The Wing||Christopher||Short film|
Accolade Competition Award for Merit Special Mention
Best Short Competition's Award of Excellence
|2017||Deadly Detention||Barrett Newman|
|2020||The New Mutants||Roberto da Costa / Sunspot||Post-production|
|2015||The Mysteries of Laura||Theo Barnett||Episode: "The Mystery of the Sunken Sailor"|
|2015–2016||Teen Wolf||Josh Diaz||9 episodes|
|2017||13 Reasons Why||Brad||4 episodes|
|2019||Trinkets||Luka Novak||10 episodes|
|2019||Looking for Alaska||Jake||Miniseries; 8 episodes|
- Ponce de Leon, Diego (May 20, 2015). "Ator brasiliense Henry Zaga integra nova temporada do seriado 'Teen wolf'". Correio Braziliense (in Portuguese). Retrieved June 27, 2017.
- Jamal, Zakiya. "Who Is Brad On '13 Reasons Why'? Henry Zaga Plays The New Character". Romper. Retrieved June 27, 2017.
- Kroll, Justin (June 1, 2017). "'13 Reasons Why' Actor Henry Zaga to Play Sunspot in 'New Mutants'". Variety. Retrieved July 2, 2017.
- N'Duka, Amanda (June 1, 2017). "'New Mutants': Henry Zaga Set To Play Sunspot In 'X-Men' Spinoff". Deadline. Retrieved March 11, 2019.
- "Brazilian Actor Henry Zaga Confirmed in Stephen King's The Stand". The Rio Times. August 2, 2019. Retrieved January 6, 2020.