Hengyang–Liuzhou intercity railway
This article needs additional citations for verification. (June 2016) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Hengyang–Liuzhou intercity railway is a high-speed railway in South-Western China, connecting Hunan and Guangxi provinces. It provides a high-speed connection with the Beijing–Guangzhou–Shenzhen–Hong Kong High-Speed Railway and links with the Guangxi capital of Nanning via the Liuzhou–Nanning intercity railway. It gives a direct high-speed services from Beijing to Guilin in only 10 hours.
|Hengyang–Liuzhou intercity railway|
|Operator(s)||China Railway High-speed|
|Opened||28 December 2013|
|Line length||497.9 km (309 mi)|
|Track gauge||1,435 mm (4 ft 8+1⁄2 in)|
|Electrification||25 kV/50 Hz AC overhead catenary|
The 497.9 km long route has a designed maximum speed of 250 km/h. It departs from the Beijing–Guangzhou–Shenzhen–Hong Kong High-Speed Railway at Hengyang East Railway Station, it then travels west through the major cities of Yongzhou, Guilin and arriving at Liuzhou
- "衡阳枢纽总平面布置示意图" [Schematic diagram of the general layout of Hengyang Hub] (in Chinese). Archived from the original on 3 May 2010. Retrieved 8 October 2020.
- "湘桂铁路湖南段和湘潭站、湘乡站改扩建工程竣工" [The Hunan Section of Xiang-Gui Railway and the reconstruction and expansion projects of Xiangtan Station and Xiangxiang Station have been completed]. Hunan Daily (in Chinese). 27 December 2012. Archived from the original on 12 January 2014. Retrieved 8 October 2020.
- "桂林市城市总体规划（2010－2020年）" [Guilin City Master Plan (2010-2020)]. Guilin Daily (in Chinese). Archived from the original on 12 April 2014. Retrieved 8 October 2020.
- "柳州规划构筑柳北城镇带打造西南工业走廊" [Liuzhou plans to construct Liubei town belt and create Southwest Industrial Corridor]. Xinhua News Agency (in Chinese). Archived from the original on 1 May 2013. Retrieved 8 October 2020.
- "柳州市近期建设规划（2011-2015年）" [Liuzhou's recent construction plan (2011-2015)] (in Chinese). Archived from the original on 12 January 2014. Retrieved 8 October 2020.
- "Liuzhou entering the high-speed rail era". China Daily. 28 April 2013.
- "(untitled)". Archived from the original on 24 September 2015. CS1 maint: discouraged parameter (link)