This building style was formed during the 13th Century in Maharashtra, and incorporated black stone and lime, which were readily available and also got the world hertige site.
- Gondeshwar temple, Sinnar.
- Hemadpanti Mahadev Temple sakegaon, Ta.Chikhli Dist. Buldhana.
- Tulja Bhavani
- Aundha Nagnath Temple
- Vitthal Temple, Pandharpur - but little early work remains. There is also a small temple of Shri. Vitthal, which is as old as the main Vitthal Mandir, in Isbavi area of Pandharpur known as Wakhari Va Korti Devalayas and also known as Visava mandir.
- Palasnath Mandir, Indapur, Pune, now partially submerged in back waters
- Bhimashankar Mandir
- Yamai Mandir, Mahalung, near Akluj
- Narsimha Mandir, Partur, near Aurangabad
- Shri Mallikarjun Mandir, Achaler
- Mankeshwar temple, Zodage, Tal. Malegaon, Dist. Nashik, Maharashtra, India.