Heinrich may refer to:
- Heinrich event, a climactic event during the last ice age
- Heinrich (farmer), participant in the German TV show a Farmer Wants a Wife
- Heinrich Greif Prize, an award of the former East German government
- Heinrich Heine Prize, the name of two different awards
- Heinrich Mann Prize, a literary award given by the Berlin Academy of Art
- Heinrich Tessenow Medal, an architecture prize established in 1963
- Heinrich Wieland Prize, an annual award in the fields of chemistry, biochemistry and physiology
- Heinrich, known as Haida in Japanese versions and the full-episode Netflix series, a character in Aggretsuko
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Heinrich.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.