Hectorville, South Australia
Hectorville is a small suburb of Adelaide in the City of Campbelltown. It is one of eight suburbs within the City of Campbelltown. The public primary school, East Torrens Primary and Catholic primary school, St Joseph's School, Hectorville, is located within the suburb.
Adelaide, South Australia
|Population||3,477 (2006 census)|
|LGA(s)||City of Campbelltown|
Notable people and eventsEdit
Australian singer/songwriter Greg Champion grew up in Hectorville, after moving from Benalla.
- Australian Bureau of Statistics (25 October 2007). "Hectorville (State Suburb)". 2006 Census QuickStats. Retrieved 5 June 2008.
- "Manning index of South Australian placenames". State Library of South Australia. Retrieved 21 February 2017.
- Dupree, Brittany (12 April 2011). "Hectorville Haunting". East Torrens Messenger. Retrieved 30 April 2011.
- The Register, 11 May 1855
- Malik, Sarah; Liza Kappelle (29 April 2011). "Armed siege: Suspected gunman arrested after three people killed and teen seriously injured". Herald Sun. Retrieved 29 April 2011.
|This article about a place in Adelaide is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|