|Parent company||Airtask Group Limited|
While the airline's primary base is Oban Airport, where scheduled flights are operated from, it offers charter services to over 40 airports and airfields within Scotland.
As of January 2017 the Hebridean Air Services fleet consists of the following aircraft:
|Britten-Norman BN-2B-26 Islander||1||9|
- "Hebridean Air Services | Airtask".
- "Company website". Hebridean Air Services.
- "Council secures restoration of flights from Oban to isles". ForArgyll. 1 April 2010. Retrieved 15 April 2011.
- "Oban connected by new Hebridean Airservices flights Hebridean Airservices has been helping to reconnect Oban". BBC News (Highlands and Islands). 1 June 2010.
- Civil Aviation Authority List of Hebridean Air Services aircraft on the UK civil aircraft register. Search conducted 29 January 2017
- "Aircraft register (G-INFO) | Civil Aviation Authority".
- Civil Aviation Authority GINFO Database registration history of Trislander serial number 366. Search conducted 2 May 2014