|Look up haze in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Haze may refer to:
- Haze, atmospheric condition
- Haze machine, device used in the entertainment industry to simulate the atmospheric condition
- Turbidity, the cloudiness of a fluid or transparent solids, such as glass or plastic, as measured by the percentage of light that is deflected or attenuated
- Haze (optics), the scattering of light out of the regular direction during reflection or transmission
- Corneal opacification, central corneal opacification is a diagnostic "danger sign" in red eye (medicine)
- Hazing, a practice of harassment and initiation
- Hazing, to use voice, body and hand movements to scare away a wild animal
Haze may also refer to:
- Haze (video game), PlayStation 3 video game developed by Free Radical Design
- Dolores Haze is the character after whose nickname Vladimir Nabokov's novel Lolita is named.
- Eric Haze, graffiti artist and designer
- Jenna Haze, American pornographic actress
- Jonathan Haze, American actor
- John Haze, also known as Doktor Haze, English circus owner and performer
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Haze.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.