Hayden Moore (born July 5, 1995) is an American professional Canadian football quarterback for the Hamilton Tiger-Cats of the Canadian Football League (CFL). He played college football for the Cincinnati Bearcats.
|No. 3 – Hamilton Tiger-Cats|
|Born:||July 5, 1995|
|Height:||6 ft 3 in (1.91 m)|
|Weight:||215 lb (98 kg)|
|Career CFL statistics|
|Player stats at CFL.ca|
In his first season as quarterback for the Bearcats, Moore threw for 1,885 yards, helping the Bearcats secure third place in their conference. 2016 saw Moore play as starting QB for the first time, where he threw for 1,744, an effort that was only enough for Cinicnnati to reach 4th in the division. 2017 was a breakout year for Moore; however, he was unable to convert his exemplary stats into wins for the Bearcats, with Cininnati finishing the season with only 4 wins.
On May 2, Moore signed with the Tiger-Cats as third-string quarterback. He played during Week 2 of the CFL Preseason, playing the second half against the Ottawa Redblacks. Moore threw 176 yards and 2 touchdowns to win the game for Hamilton. Moore also played the last 8 minutes of Hamilton's Week 3 Preseason game against the Toronto Argonauts, throwing for 30 yards with 57% efficiency; however, Moore's efforts were not enough to overcome the Argos' defence, and the Ticats lost the game 30-23. As of Week 10, Moore hadn't played in a regular-season game for the Ticats.
- "Hayden Moore Biography". ESPN.com.
- "2015 American Athletic Conference Year Summary". Sports Reference.
- "2016 American Athletic Conference Year Summary". Sports Reference.
- "2017 American Athletic Conference Year Summary". Sports Reference.
- "Hayden Moore Stats". EPSN.com.
- Dave Clark (3 May 2019). "Hayden Moore, former UC Bearcats quarterback, signs with CFL's Hamilton Tiger-Cats". Cincinnati.com. Cincinnati Enquirer.
- "Ticats edge Redblacks in close pre-season battle". CFL.ca. 2 June 2019.
- "Bethel-Thompson, Argos top Ticats to close out preseason". CFL.ca. 7 June 2019.