Harry Mwanga Nkumbula International Airport
Harry Mwanga Nkumbula International Airport (IATA: LVI, ICAO: FLHN), formerly Livingstone Airport (ICAO: FLLI), is an international airport on the northern edge of Livingstone, Zambia. The airport is named after Harry Mwanga Nkumbula, who was a leader of the Zambian African National Congress. It is the closest Zambian airport to the Victoria Falls.
|Harry Mwanga Nkumbula International Airport|
|Elevation AMSL||3,302 ft / 1,006 m|
In 2017, the renovation and expansion of the airport was completed. 
Airlines and destinationsEdit
operated by Comair
|Ethiopian Airlines||Addis Ababa|
|Kenya Airways||Cape Town, Nairobi–Jomo Kenyatta|
|South African Airways||Johannesburg–O.R. Tambo|
- Airport information for Harry Mwanga Nkumbula International Airport at Great Circle Mapper.
- "Livingstone". Google Maps. Google. Retrieved 4 July 2018.
- Livingstone Airport construction completed Mwebantu News
- Livingstone VOR
- Harry Nkumbula NDB
- OpenStreetMap - Livingstone
- Accident history for Livingstone Airport at Aviation Safety Network
- SkyVector - Harry Mwanga Nkumbula International Airport
- Current weather for Livingstone at NOAA/NWS
|This Zambia location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article about an airport in Zambia is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|