Haroon Khawaja is a Pakistani politician and businessman.
He was former advisor to the Chief Minister of Punjab and the chairman of the Chief Minister of Punjab's special initiatives entity. He also served on the board of directors of the Technical Education and Vocational Training Authority (TEVTA) and helped restructure Punjab Industrial Estates and Punjab Agriculture Marketing Company amongst others. In 2009, he formed the Punjab Board of Investment and Trade and was its first CEO.
- "Talent Fellowship Fund launched". www.thenews.com.pk. Retrieved 18 February 2017.
- "Tevta chairman slot: Bureaucrat, general and businessman eyed - The Express Tribune". The Express Tribune. 17 November 2011. Retrieved 18 February 2017.
- "Board of Investment, Trade constituted". DAWN.COM. 31 January 2009. Retrieved 18 February 2017.
- "Expert group calls for revision of proposed elections bill". Pakistan Observer. 26 January 2017. Retrieved 18 February 2017.
- "Experts not happy with the Elections Bill 2017". dailytimes.com.pk. Retrieved 18 February 2017.