Harlequin Air Co., Ltd. (ハーレクィンエア Hārekuin Ea) was an airline with its headquarters on the grounds of Fukuoka Airport in Hakata-ku, Fukuoka, Fukuoka Prefecture, Japan. It was owned by Japan Airlines (JAL) Domestic and operated domestic passenger services. It ceased operations in April 2005 due to restructuring of JAL Group.
Harlequin Air logo
|Founded||January 20, 1997|
|Commenced operations||December 19, 1997|
|Operating bases||Fukuoka Airport|
|Fleet size||See Fleet below|
|Destinations||See Services below|
|Parent company||Japan Airlines Domestic|
|Headquarters||Fukuoka, Fukuoka, Japan|
Former code dataEdit
The airline was established on January 20, 1997 and started operations on December 19, 1997; it was an affiliate of Japan Air System. Japan Airlines later absorbed Japan Air System; Harlequin has been integrated into the parent company, Japan Airlines.
- "会社概要." Harlequin Air. October 27, 2004. Retrieved May 20, 2009.
- "ハーレクィンエア会社概要." Harlequin Air. December 7, 1998. Retrieved February 22, 2010.
- "See more articles from AP Online Japan Air System To Cut 1,000 Jobs [dead link]." Associated Press.
- "2002/11/15 Interim Financial Information." Japan Airlines.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Harlequin Air.|
- Harlequin Air official website at the Wayback Machine (archive index)
- Japanese language site with photos of Harlequin livery
|This article relating to an Asian airline is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article about transport in Japan is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|