Harlequin Air Co., Ltd. (ハーレクィンエア, Hārekuin Ea) was an airline with its headquarters on the grounds of Fukuoka Airport in Hakata-ku, Fukuoka, Fukuoka Prefecture, Japan. It was owned by Japan Airlines (JAL) Domestic and operated domestic passenger services. It ceased operations in April 2005 due to restructuring of JAL Group.
|Founded||January 20, 1997|
|Commenced operations||December 19, 1997|
|Operating bases||Fukuoka Airport|
|Fleet size||See Fleet below|
|Destinations||See Services below|
|Parent company||Japan Airlines|
|Headquarters||Fukuoka, Fukuoka, Japan|
Former code dataEdit
The airline was established on January 20, 1997 and started operations on December 19, 1997; it was an affiliate of Japan Air System. Japan Airlines later absorbed Japan Air System; Harlequin has been integrated into the parent company, Japan Airlines.
- "会社概要." Harlequin Air. October 27, 2004. Retrieved May 20, 2009.
- "ハーレクィンエア会社概要." Harlequin Air. December 7, 1998. Retrieved February 22, 2010.
- "See more articles from AP Online Japan Air System To Cut 1,000 Jobs [dead link]." Associated Press.
- "2002/11/15 Interim Financial Information Archived February 15, 2012, at the Wayback Machine." Japan Airlines.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Harlequin Air.|
- Harlequin Air official website at the Wayback Machine (archive index)
- Japanese language site with photos of Harlequin livery