|Full name||Hardy Alain Samarange Binguila|
|Date of birth||17 July 1996|
|Place of birth||Congo|
|Height||1.78 m (5 ft 10 in)|
* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 27 July 2017 (UTC)|
‡ National team caps and goals correct as of 31 January 2014
Binguila represented the Congo U17s at the 2011 African U-17 Championship and the 2011 FIFA U-17 World Cup. In January 2014, coach Claude Leroy, invited him to be a part of the Congo squad for the 2014 African Nations Championship. The team was eliminated in the group stages after losing to Ghana, drawing with Libya and defeating Ethiopia. On 13 February, 2015 Hardy signed a contract with AJ AUXERRE, a French Ligue 2 club, for 3 years.
- Scores and results list Congo's goal tally first.
|1.||21 January 2014||Free State Stadium, Mangaung, South Africa||Libya||2014 African Nations Championship|
|2.||14 December 2014||Estadio de Bata, Bata, Equatorial Guinea||Chad||Friendly|
|3.||1 September 2015||Stade Municipal de Kintélé, Brazzaville, Republic of Congo||Ghana||Friendly|
|4.||14 November 2015||Addis Ababa Stadium, Addis Ababa, Ethiopia||Ethiopia||1–4||3–4||2018 FIFA World Cup qualification|
- "CHAN 2014: Congo squad". en.starafrica.com. Archived from the original on 13 March 2014. Retrieved 13 March 2014.
- "Squad List for CGO-T0010 Congo Congo" (PDF). cafonline.com. Retrieved 13 March 2014.
- Hardy Binguila at National-Football-Teams.com
- "2014 African Nations Championship in South Africa". capetownmagazine.com. Retrieved 13 March 2014.
- "Ghana vs Congo Preview". goal.com/en-gh. Retrieved 13 March 2014.
- "Ghana to play Chan 2014 opener Monday against Congo". modernghana.com. Retrieved 13 March 2014.
- Hardy Binguila at Soccerway
|This biographical article related to Republic of the Congo association football is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|