This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page. (Learn how and when to remove these template messages)(Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Harbour Town is a shopping centre concept that incorporates multiple factory outlets in one centre. The centres are especially popular with locals and tourists. As of February 2021, there are two locations owned and operated under the Harbour Town brand: Biggera Waters, on Queensland's Gold Coast, and at Adelaide Airport, in South Australia. Harbour Town centres also operated in Perth, Western Australia and Docklands, Victoria before being sold off and rebranded.
|Location||Gold Coast, Queensland|
|Owner||Lewis Land Group|
Harbour Town Gold Coast is situated on the corner of the Gold Coast Highway and Oxley Drive Biggera Waters, Queensland. Opening in 1999 and located on the Gold Coast Highway just 20 minutes north of Surfers Paradise en route to theme parks, Harbour Town was the first and is still the largest purpose-built brand direct factory outlet shopping centre in Australia.
|Location||Adelaide, South Australia|
|Owner||Lewis Land Group|
Harbour Town Adelaide opened in 2003, and is situated next to the Adelaide Airport, South Australia. It features over 130 outlet stores along with supermarkets, chemists, cafes and eateries, fresh food, homewares and outdoor products.
A Harbor Town centre in Perth, Western Australia opened in 2003. In October 2013 it was sold to the Far East Organization of Singapore and rebranded to Watertown Brand Outlet Centre. Consisting of about 120 outlet stores, the shopping centre covers 1.9 hectares and is located at 840 Wellington Street, West Perth. It was constructed and formerly owned by the Lewis Land Group in a joint venture with ING Real Estate Development Australia.
- "Harbour Town - Retail Outlet Shopping, Adelaide and Gold Coast". harbourtown.com.au. Archived from the original on 19 February 2015. Retrieved 3 May 2016.
- Commission, corporateName=South Australian Tourism. "Error". Archived from the original on 27 December 2013. Retrieved 3 May 2016.
- "Harbour Town Adelaide shopping opening hours, location map". Adelaide Shopping Guide. 8 November 2014. Retrieved 3 May 2016.
- "Perth to get second outlet shopping centre". au.news.yahoo.com. Retrieved 3 May 2016.
- Fox, Mara (28 October 2013). "Harbour Town in Perth sold for $205m". PerthNow.
- Danckert, Sarah (18 March 2014). "Docklands sale city's biggest in seven years". The Australian.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Harbour Town Shopping Centre.|