Harbor Mountain Press
Harbor Mountain Press is an American, nonprofit, poetry press located in White River Junction, Vermont. The press was founded by poet and editor Peter Money in 2006 (in Brownsville, Vermont). Notable authors published by the press include Alice B. Fogel, Sinan Antoon, Jan Clausen, Robert Farnsworth, Ana Merino, Laura Davies Foley, Elizabeth Robinson, Elena Georgiou, Norman MacAfee, and Mario Susko. Harbor Mountain Press titles have been reviewed in venues including TIME Magazine, Library Journal, Bookslut, and others. The press has received funding from the Byrne Foundation and Pentangle Council on the Arts and individual donors. Harbor Mountain Press titles are distributed by Small Press Distribution and GenPop Books.
|Country of origin||United States|
|Headquarters location||White River Junction, Vermont|
- "Small Press Points". pw.org. 1 November 2008.
- "Harbor Mountain Press > About". harbormountainpress.org. Archived from the original on 2012-02-28. Retrieved 2011-11-18.
- TME Magazine > Arts > Oct. 18, 2007 > War of Words” by Tim Kindseth > (A Review of Sinan Antoon’s The Baghdad Blues)
- "Library Journal > Review of Mario Susko's Closing Time". libraryjournal.com.
- "Bookslut - Writing the Dead". www.bookslut.com.
- "Small Press Distribution > Publishers List". spdbooks.org. Archived from the original on 2011-11-04. Retrieved 2011-11-18.