Johannes "Hans" Oerlemans (born October 8, 1950 in Eethen) is a Dutch climatologist specialized in glaciology and sea level. He is a professor of meteorology in the Faculty of Physics and Astronomy at Utrecht University since 1989.
|Awards||2001 Spinoza Prize, 2008 Louis Agassiz Medal from the European Geosciences Union|
|Thesis||Some model studies on the ice-age problem (1980)|
|Doctoral advisor||C.J.E. Schuurmans|
- "Prof.dr. J. Oerlemans (1950 - )" (in Dutch). Utrecht University. Archived from the original on November 7, 2020.
- "EGU". European Geosciences Union (EGU). Retrieved 2017-11-04.
- "Johannes Oerlemans". www.staff.science.uu.nl. Retrieved 2017-11-03.
- "Hans Oerlemans". Royal Netherlands Academy of Arts and Sciences. Archived from the original on 13 June 2020.
- "Prof. J. (Hans) Oerlemans". Netherlands Organisation for Scientific Research. Archived from the original on 13 June 2020.
- "Leeuw voor apenonderzoeker" (in Dutch). Trouw. April 29, 2010. Retrieved November 7, 2020.
|This article about a Dutch scientist is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|