Hankyu Department Store
Hankyu Department Store (阪急百貨店, Hankyū Hyakkaten) is a Japanese department store chain owned by Hankyu Hanshin Department Stores, Incorporated (株式会社阪急阪神百貨店, Kabushiki-gaisha Hankyū Hanshin Hyakkaten), a subsidiary of H2O Retailing Corporation.
- Umeda, Osaka - Main Store (Honten)
- Hankyu Men's
- formerly Sogo Department Stores
- Takatsuki, Takatsuki
- formerly Seibu Department Stores
- Hankyu Men's Tokyo (Yūrakuchō, Tokyo) - The store was reopened on October 15, 2011 (http://www.h2o-retailing.co.jp/news/pdf/2010/110121_renewal.pdf).
- Ooi Shokuhinkan, Tokyo
- Tsuzuki, Yokohama
- Hakata, Fukuoka - opened in March 2011, as a main tenant of the renovated Hakata Station.
Uni-President Department Store Corp., a Uni-President group company, operates two stores in Taiwan under the name Uni-President Hankyu. The franchise agreement between Uni-President and H2O Retailing was terminated in 2016, renaming all stores Uni-Ustyle.
- Hanshin Department Store - one of two names of the department stores owned by Hankyu Hanshin Department Stores, Inc.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Hankyu Department Stores.|
- (in English) H2O Retailing Corporation