Haneda Airport Terminal 1·2 Station (羽田空港第1・第2ターミナル駅, Haneda-kūkō dai-ichi·dai-ni Tāminaru eki) is a railway station on the Keikyu Airport Line in Ōta, Tokyo, Japan, operated by the private railway operator Keikyu. It is situated directly beneath Tokyo International Airport ("Haneda Airport").
|Location||3-3-4 Haneda-Kūkō, Ōta-ku, Tokyo|
|Line(s)||Keikyu Airport Line|
Haneda Airport Terminal 1·2 Station is served by the 6.5 km Keikyu Airport Line from Keikyu Kamata, with through services to and from Shinagawa in central Tokyo and also from Narita Airport in Chiba Prefecture.
The station consists of an underground island platform serving two terminating tracks. The West Exit leads to Terminal 1 of the airport, and the East Exit leads to Terminal 2.
|1/2||■ Keikyu Airport Line||for Keikyū Kamata|
Keikyu Main Line for Shinagawa
Toei Asakusa Line for Shimbashi and Nihombashi
Keisei Main Line for Aoto, Keisei Narita, and Narita Airport
Hokusō Line and Narita Sky Access for Chiba New Town Chuo, Inzai-Makinohara, Inba-Nihon-Idai, and Narita Airport
Keikyu Main Line for Yokohama
The station opened on 18 November 1998 as Haneda Airport Station (羽田空港駅), coinciding with the extension of the Keikyu Airport Line. On 1 December 2004, the East Exit opened following the opening of the Terminal 2 building.
The station was renamed Haneda Airport Domestic Terminal Station (羽田空港国内線ターミナル駅, Haneda-kūkō Kokunaisen Tāminaru eki) on 21 October 2010, when Haneda Airport International Terminal Station opened to serve the newly built international terminal of the airport. It was renamed again on 14 March 2020 to Haneda Airport Terminal 1·2 Station, coinciding with the change in the names of all three of Haneda's terminal buildings.
In fiscal 2011, the station was used by an average of 68,894 passengers daily.
- Terada, Hirokazu (19 January 2013). データブック日本の私鉄 [Databook: Japan's Private Railways]. Japan: Neko Publishing. p. 233. ISBN 978-4-7770-1336-4.
- Keikyu Haneda Airport Station information. Retrieved on 21 October 2010. (in Japanese)
- "羽田空港国際線旅客ターミナルビル等の名称変更に伴う駅名変更を2020年3月実施します" (in Japanese). 京浜急行電鉄. 26 February 2019. Retrieved 7 September 2019.
- "京急線6駅の駅名を2020年3月14日（土）に変更します" (PDF) (in Japanese). Keikyu Corporation. 16 December 2019. Retrieved 1 March 2020.
- "Japan's Haneda Airport automates processes to deal with virus, labor crunch". Economic Times. July 25, 2021.
- Ogawa, Takashi (July 24, 2021). "Haneda Airport fully automated due to virus, labor crunch". The Asahi Shimbun.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Haneda Airport Terminal 1-2 Station.|