The Hamburger Pokal (English: Hamburg Cup) is an annual football cup competition, shortly known as Hamburg pokal, held by the Hamburger Fußball-Verband (English: Hamburg Football Association) since 1982. For sponsorship reasons, the official name of the competition is ODDSET-Pokal. It is one of the 21 regional cup competitions in Germany and a qualifying competition for the German Cup, with the winner of the competition being automatically qualified for the first round of the German Cup in the following season.
|Current champions||TuS Dassendorf (2018–19)|
|Most successful club(s)||FC St. Pauli (7 titles)|
An earlier competition was held from 1954 but lasted for only two editions. In the 1972–73 season, once more a cup competition was held. The current competition however dates from 1982.
The competition is open for all member clubs of the Hamburg FA from the 3. Liga (although no team from Hamburg currently plays in this division) to the lowest division, Kreisklasse B (10th tier). Reserve teams are not permitted to compete anymore. Regardless of which club has been drawn first, clubs from a lower league will always have home advantage when playing a club from a higher league. In case of a draw after regular time, extra time is played followed by a penalty shoot out should the game not be decided by then. The cup winner automatically qualifies for the first round of the German Cup.
|FC St. Pauli||7||1986, 1998‡, 2001‡, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2008‡|
|SC Victoria Hamburg||5||1990, 2007, 2010, 2012, 2013|
|FC Altona 93||4||1984, 1985, 1989, 1994|
|Hamburger SV II||3||1991, 1996, 1997|
|TuS Dassendorf||3||2000, 2018, 2019|
|USC Paloma||2||2002, 2014|
|SC Concordia Hamburg||2||1987, 2009|
|ASV Bergedorf 85||2||1992, 2003|
|1. SC Norderstedt||2||1995, 1999|
|Eintracht Norderstedt||2||2016, 2017|
- ‡ Won by reserve team.
- Meister- und ODDSET-Pokalsieger-Ehrung (in German) Hamburg FA website. Retrieved 27 June 2011
- DFB Cup Men – Mode Archived 9 June 2009 at the Wayback Machine DFB website. Retrieved 28 June 2011
- Oddset-Pokal (in German) www.sport-nord.de. Retrieved 27 June 2011
- Hamburg: Meister und Pokalsieger (in German) DSFS. Retrieved 28 June 2011
- Durchführungsbestimmungen Herren (in German) Hamburg FA website – competition rules, published: 28 April 2011. Retrieved 30 June 2011
- Deutschlands Fußball in Zahlen, (in German) An annual publication with tables and results from the Bundesliga to Verbandsliga/Landesliga, publisher: DSFS
|This Hamburg-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article about a UEFA/European association football competition is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article about sports in Germany is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|