|Look up hamadryas in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
- The hamadryas baboon, Papio hamadryas
Rejected scientific names
- As a proposed (but rejected) generic name for the king cobra, a snake
- As a junior synonym generic name for the Tellervini, milkweed butterflies
- As a junior synonym generic name for the owl butterfly, genus Caligo, a group of butterflies with large spots
- As a junior synonym generic name for a proposed monotypic genus for Euclemensia woodiella, a rare British moth
- As a junior synonym species epithet for the lung breathing snail Bulimus eurystomus
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Hamadryas.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.