Hadh Kar Di Aapne
|Directed by||Manoj Agrawal|
|Produced by||Rajeev Anand|
|Written by||Anwar Khan (dialogues)|
|Screenplay by||Rajiv Kaul|
|Story by||Satish Jain|
Anand Raj Anand
Lyrics for songs:
|Budget||₹8 crore (equivalent to ₹25 crore or US$3.6 million in 2018)|
|Box office||₹20 crore (equivalent to ₹62 crore or US$8.9 million in 2018)|
This is a twisted one-of-a kind funny story about extra-marital affairs.
Sanjay's wife Anjali (Ritu Shivpuri) also has suspicion that her counterpart is cheating and hires her friend Anjali ( (Rani Mukerji) to search for proof of extramarital relationship and then to easily file for divorce.
The couple has long been separated, each one knowing that their spouse has moved to Europe with their boyfriend/girlfriend.
In Europe, detective Raju meets the other Anjali and they fall in love but get into a fight later on because Raj thinks that Anjali is already married with his friend Sanjay, which Anjali tries to explain him that she is not married.
- Govinda... Raj Malhotra (Raju)
- Rani Mukerji... Anjali Khanna Malhotra
- Nirmal Pandey... Sanjay Khanna
- Ritu Shivpuri... Anjali Khanna
- Satish Kaushik... Prakash Choudhury
- Johnny Lever... Father / Son lawyer team
- Paresh Rawal... Kailash Patel
- Tinnu Anand... Mr. Khanna
- Smita Jaykar... Mrs. Khanna
- Helen Brodie... Mona
- Tanaaz Irani... Mrs. Bhaidas (Paresh Rawal's Wife)
- Rakesh Bedi... Chelaramani
- Bharat Kapoor... Mr. Sharma
- Avtar Gill... Mr. Bakhiyani
- Himani Shivpuri... Mrs. Bakhiyani
- Navneet Nishan... Mrs. Choudhury
- Viju Khote... Anjali's uncle
The soundtracks of this movie has been composed by Anand Raj Anand. Songs like "Kudi Kanwaari Tere Piche", "Oye Raju Pyaar Na Kariyo" and "Hadh Kar Di Aapne" were famous during the release. Akhlaq Hussain of Planet Bollywood quoted about the album: "All in all, HADH KAR DI AAPNE is 'PAISA-VASOOL' (worth your money) for almost everyone as it has fast and slow numbers. It has all the ingredients of a good soundtrack, a good title track, a fine item number (kudi kunwaari), and a decent parody song, what more could somebody ask for in this day and age of fly-by-night songs, while lyrics by Anand Bakshi".
|"Bekaraar Main Bekaraar"||Sonu Nigam|
|"Hadh Kar Di Aapne"||Udit Narayan, Kavita Krishnamurthy|
|"Kudi Kanwaari Tere Pichchhe Pichchhe"||Jaspinder Narula|
|"Mujhe Kuchh Tumse Hai Kehna"||Udit Narayan, Vibha Sharma|
|"Oye Raaju Pyaar Na Kariyo"||Anand Raj Anand|
|"Phir Tote Se Boli Maina"||Udit Narayan, Anuradha Paudwal, Vinod Rathod, Sudesh Bhosle|
|"Turi Ruri Rappa"||Anand Raj Anand, Anuradha Paudwal, Vinod Rathod, Vibha Sharma, Mohammad Aziz|
- "Planet-Bollywood - Music Review - Hadh Kar Di Aapne". www.planetbollywood.com. Retrieved 19 November 2017.